• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk View Floorplan?

Sarah2010

Earning My Ears
I have booked a 1 bed Boardwalk View, is there a map of how each floor is layed out? for example where the studios, 1 bed, 2 bed and grand villa's are situated.

Thanks in advance

They are all mixed along the Boardwalk. You might be down by the Atlantic Dance Hall, next to the elevators, or anywhere in between.

:) Bill

There are 4 grand villas (2 one story + 2 two story) under the boardwalk sign. The other 3 are above the store. There are one bedrooms on the corner of the Village Green, I had that once. I had a one bedroom last month that was above the store, I think it was the best I've had (4041). The others are above Big River & in Crest O' the Wave, which is next to Jellyrolls.

I know the GV's are all in one spot. The first section next to the village green and above the store has 1 floor GV's on floors 3-5. The next section that is yellow with Boardwalk above has 1 floor GV's on floors 3-4 and 2 two floor GV's on floors 5 and 6 (entrance on floor 5). There might be some studios or one bedrooms between the two sections. If you look at at picture the GV's take up 6 windows each. So there is less of a chance you would be in those sections.

We have been to The Boardwalk several times (it's my favorite resort). The GV's are all located near each other however the studios, 1 Bedroom & 2 Bedrooms are mixed up. I also do not know of any specific floor plan (public anyway) that shows exactly how the room are seperated.
If this is your first trip to BW, make sure you frequent the Boardwalk Bakery and, if possible, try to make it to Jellyrolls (great fun), but FYI, it is adults only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter