Boardwalk to Port Orleans?

Suflay1

Earning My Ears
Quick question - What's the best way to get from Boardwalk to Port Orleans French Quarter? Is there bus transportation directly from BW to PO? Should I take a boat from the BW marina to Epcot or MGM, then try to catch a bus there? :confused3 This will be in the evening.
Thanks.

you can either take a boat to mgm and then take a bus to FQ or you can take a bus to downtown disney and then take a boat to FQ. there is no direct bus to and from any resorts.

No direct bus for your trip.

the boat to MGM would probably work best. you could walk to the MGM bus stops as well, but that would take @ 10 minutes or more, at normal speed.

a boat to EPCOT would require you to then walk all the way out the front to catch a bus.

a bus ride to DTD would have to go the long 'OKW loop' to make the right turn at Marketplace. that is some extra time right there.

Thanks, guys. I didn't think we could get a direct bus, but wasn't sure of the fastest way to get back to Port Orleans. Appreciate the advice.

I agree, take a cab. I think it cost us $10.00 to get from the Boardwalk to POR. It was well worth it not having to wait forever to get a bus and then switch buses, which is what we did to get there. It took over an hour to get there by bus, but only about 10 minutes to get back by cab. Money well spent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter