Boardwalk Restaurants

cd&kids

DIS Veteran
We've gotten to love the Boardwalk area and will probably make it our first night's stop on our next trip.
What would you recommend for our first night dinner? We're kind of leaning toward Beaches and Cream....but we're also thinking it might be better as a late night dessert spot one night.
Spoodles..Flying Fish...all the others we haven't tried....what does your family like? Thanks!!

We really enjoy ESPN. The food is really good and reasonably priced. If you have sports fans in the family, this is the place.
With that said, we were very impressed with our first visit to B&C on our last trip, and will be returning there too. If its burgers you are looking for, you are on the right track, thinking of B&C.

Originally posted by cd&kids
We've gotten to love the Boardwalk area and will probably make it our first night's stop on our next trip.
What would you recommend for our first night dinner? We're kind of leaning toward Beaches and Cream....but we're also thinking it might be better as a late night dessert spot one night.
Spoodles..Flying Fish...all the others we haven't tried....what does your family like? Thanks!!

Flying Fish is a great seafood spot, but it is more expensive than Beaches & Cream. Big River brews its own quite tasty beers and has pretty good pub type fare (more of a lunch spot for us) at more reasonable prices than FF. Haven't visited Spoodles in awhile, but it's another mid-priced restaurant with decent food.

Also, I know I am picking nits here, but Beaches & Cream is over at the YC/BC, not on the Boardwalk.

I ate at Spoodles three times on the trip I just returned from.

We had dinner there the first night, I had breakfast there with friends, and I ordered room service dinner there the last night--I was in the room with my 14 month old neice who came down with a virus, and wasn't about to take the poor thing to a restaurant.

I really enjoy the food there, and the service has always been good to great.

Anne

ESPN has great wings and stuff like that. Kids love the place. You could go there for burgers and stuff then to Beaches and Cream for dessert. If you go to B and C for dinner they have good burgers and the best chicken noodle soup.

Spoodles is a really good restaurant. Excellent food and service and kid friendly. It can be a little noisy in there but worth it.

Flying Fish is excellent however it is pricey. Really good fresh seafood is served and the service is also excellent.

Another good choice in the Boardwalk area is Cape May Clam Bake. It has many choices for seafood and non seafood lovers. The desserts are great, too.

I've only tried Big River once and was not thrilled but my brother and his wife loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter