Boardwalk Refurb - One Bedroom Design - Master Bath Changes

Cleopatra1

AnnaBelle
I just saw photos of a refurbished 1 Bedroom at BWV on All Ears.net, and it looked like there are huge changes to the Master Bath. No jacuzzi just a standard bath located where the vanity used to be. Vanity appeared to be where the walk-in closet used to be. Couldn’t see where the big closet had been relocated as the folding shades over the jacuzzi have been replaced with just a blank wall. Has anyone stayed in a one bed and got any videos of this? Looks very radical to me and not sure it’s an improvement. Tiling and decor looks very uninspiring!

We were there 2 weeks ago in a refurb room. The tub is where it used to be, now just a non-jetted one & there is a full wall where the folding doors used to be...other than that, it's the same basic setup....

They didn’t go with the air bubble tub they put into Copper Creek? I haven’t really paid attention to the refurbs and new builds after CCV if they had the air tubs.

They didn’t go with the air bubble tub they put into Copper Creek? I haven’t really paid attention to the refurbs and new builds after CCV if they had the air tubs.
I think they’ve been putting in plain soaker tubs. Much easier and faster to clean between guests! And I’m in favor of anything that reduces housekeeping costs and makes for fewer complaints about dirty jets or bubbler mechanisms.

Stayed in a renovated 2 bedroom at BWV last night. New tub. In same spot it always was. New vanities. New floors. New countertops. We liked the changes. Much more modern looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter