Boardwalk Pics anyone??

Too funny! Before I even scrolled up to see who took the shots, I knew it must be you annnewjerz! Nice shots BTW. :goodvibes

Seeing these makes me want to book a trip, maybe just DW and I, but then feel bad not bringing the kidlets. We loved the BWI last June, just don't think I'll go over the summer again as it is too hot for me. October was nice, want to do Christmas there.

Here are some of my BWI pix (sorry if too many), we stayed Club Level:

Welcome to the Boardwalk:
IMG00320.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

Boardwalk backyard:
DSC00331.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

Riding the Surry around the Boardwalk
DSC00389.jpg

Boardwalk Buskers:
IMG00389.jpg

IMG00392.jpg

In/From-Room Pictures:
DSC00079.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

Hidden Mickeys - Won't spoil them all, but all over the place:
DSC00076.jpg

Here are some of my BWI pix (sorry if too many), we stayed Club Level:

There can never be too many of the BW. :goodvibes I stayed there for my 30th b-day during Christmas 2008. I saved up for that trip - expecting it to be a once in a lifetime trip. I was content with staying at POFQ until the day I stepped foot inside the BWI for my first time. I fell in love. I went back to Disney Jan 2010 for the marathon. It wasn't the same. I'm running the 2011 Disney marathon and it will be the BWI for me. I absolutely love that resort.

Here are some of my pic's (some of them I've posted on this message board before)

Boardwalk.jpg

CIMG3867.jpg

CIMG2651.jpg

CIMG4026.jpg

MinnieLamp-1.jpg

CIMG2248-1.jpg

Dose anyone has pics from balcony of BWV standard view room? is it that bad compare to the broadwalk view?

I love the BWV's but not too crazy about the clown pool - it scares me :scared1: :rotfl2: My oldest son has a fear of clowns and I know he won't go near this pool on our next visit but being the ornery mom that I am, I'm tempted to trick him when we arrive and tell him we didn't get Boardwalk view (which we reserved) and had to put him & his gf overlooking the pool. I know....bad mommy!! I won't do it but sure am tempted ;)

Does anybody have pics of boardwalk views from the new renovated rooms? We have a 2-bedroom reserved plus 2 studios and I've seen some on here before but can't find them.

Am I the only one that thinks the giant clown head at the bottom of the water slide is a little creepy?

Some people make comments about the clown head being creepy. I guess if you are scared of clowns it might be. . . . :confused3

I think it goes along with the BW theme and it looks like a lot of fun! I know my kids (as well as DH & I) can't wait to get there!! :yay::yay:

Thanks to everyone who posted photos on this link. We leave for the World in 36 days and will be staying at the Boardwalk Inn. We are getting so excited to be there. This is only our second time staying on site. The first time was in All Star Sports, so we are really excited about staying here and being so convenient to so many things. :yay:

Does anyone know if you are able to request a room in a certain area once you get there?

Thanks to everyone who posted photos on this link. We leave for the World in 36 days and will be staying at the Boardwalk Inn. We are getting so excited to be there. This is only our second time staying on site. The first time was in All Star Sports, so we are really excited about staying here and being so convenient to so many things. :yay:

Does anyone know if you are able to request a room in a certain area once you get there?

I would call and put the request in now rather than at check in.

Have fun! You'll love it!

Hey we plan to be there around the same time! It's our first stay there as well.

You can def. call and put in a room request. That's what we did. Call back another time to confirm too.

Awesome shots, everyone! This really has me excited for our first stay there over our honeymoon. Unfortunately, they also really make me wish we would've done the BW view, but had we done that, we wouldn't have had enough points to stay 10 days (as it is, we already had to do the last 3 at OKW!). I especially like your shots in this thread, Bob.

Wow...this place is GORGEOUS...it looks like it's so much fun....we're booked @ AKL in July/Aug., and that's always been our dream resort...but now i don't know....I don't really want to book a split stay b/c we're only at WDW for 4 nights, then on to Universal...but gosh I really like this place...lolol

We stayed at AKL in Sept and loved it; the pool anf theming was just awesome! I think you'll love it there.

BUT - We'll be staying at BWI for the first time in two weeks and for sure we'll be posting some pics. Not sure if they will sway your decision....

Boardwalk is one of our home resorts and we love it there! It just has such a great atmosphere, it's lovely to stroll over to the Yacht and Beach for ice cream and there are so many restaurants and things to do on your doorstep!

We tried Animal Kingdom Lodge (Kidani) for the first time last year and have to say that we wouldnt' return. In comparrison to the Boardwalk we found it too remote and dark. However, that is why DVC is so great, there really is something for everyone!!!! Enjoy!!!
Debsxx :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter