Boardwalk Pics anyone??

I'm leaving Sunday for 4 nights on the Boardwalk! I'm hoping to get an upgrade to a room w/King bed and a view/balcony... wish me luck! I'll post photos when I get back.

So excited...found out the other day that we are now going to have a Boardwalk view in April instead of a preferred view! :yay::yay::yay:

I'm leaving Sunday for 4 nights on the Boardwalk! I'm hoping to get an upgrade to a room w/King bed and a view/balcony... wish me luck! I'll post photos when I get back.
Good luck and I look forward to seeing your pictures!

So excited...found out the other day that we are now going to have a Boardwalk view in April instead of a preferred view! :yay::yay::yay:
Congratulations and I hope you have a great stay!

bw_1619_7_8.jpg

bw_0751_2_3b_a_c.jpg

bwv_ill_5282.jpg

bwv_hdr_0378_6_7.jpg

bwv_hdr_0410_08_09.jpg

bwv_hdr_8091_89_90.jpg

bwv_pano_2002.jpg

Unbelievable pictures! Great job! Can't wait to stay there for the first time in May.

WOW these aren't just any normal family vacation pictures! What are people using for cameras?

Thanks everyone!

To answer your question, I used a Canon 7D camera body and for most, if not all of the pictures I posted, I used a fisheye lens.

Thanks for the photos, jenseib (and boB). Seems the Welsh were paying a visit...

boB, If it wins, by default, does my BWI thread get an award since that photo is posted on the first page?:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter