• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk Parking?

StirlingSilver83

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone. We have never been to disneys boardwalk and i am curious as to what it is. So for our upcoming vaction next year we are planning to stop there on the day we get there. My question is where is the parking. I just looked at the map and it looks like I would have to park in the boardwalk villa parking and walk through the hotel to get to the actually boardwalk. Also if thats the way to go could my hubby drop me and the kids off in front of the hotel and then go park? I have a bad ankle so walking from that parking lot and then walking the boardwalk would not be a good idea. TIA!

If you go during the day there will not be much to see. Any action in the area is in the evening and at night.

Yes, you can park at Boardwalk Inn. You also could do a quick explore if you are at Epcot. Just head out the back door of Epcot (International Gateway). During the evening is when they have performers on the boardwalk.

Yeah we will prolly be getting there at night around 5ish. Do some exploring and grab a quick bite to eat from a quick service place and hopefully see some performers.

There is parking just across the street from the entrance to the resort, and I would definitely go around 5pm, and stay until illuminations! The boardwalk just comes alive in the evenings and is absolutely beautiful! :)

(trust me, I worked there!)

There is parking just across the street from the entrance to the resort, and I would definitely go around 5pm, and stay until illuminations! The boardwalk just comes alive in the evenings and is absolutely beautiful! :) (trust me, I worked there!)

You can see illuminations from there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter