Boardwalk Owners And Lovers Thread!!!!!!

I, too, really enjoy my ownership at the Boardwalk. Here are a few pics of the Boardwalk taken from one of the Friendship boats on the way back from MGM:

067.jpg

069.jpg

071.jpg

113.jpg

Am I the only BWV owner who really would rather stay somewhere else? I like the activity on the Boardwalk, but I don't like the hotel-like feel. For our upcoming trip I was able to get a 1BR at BWV (at 4 months out) and took it, but then waitlisted for OKW. I just like that you don't have to go through a hallway to get to my room, which I don't have to do at OKW. :confused3

I'm a little late for those that were posting back in July, but I just found this thread. Here are some pictures from our various trips to BWV (3 so far and 1 more in Dec). We've had boardwalk views all three times.

Here is a picture of the lobby last Thanksgiving:

fh020031rx5.jpg

bwilobby2006im8.jpg

Here are some pictures from our balcony (bw view):

ourview8zu1.jpg

ourview7cj6.jpg

ourview38dq.jpg

Here are some pictures inside a 1 bedroom unit:

ourroom32qp.jpg

ourroom43oi.jpg

ourroom26vq.jpg

ourroom18qz.jpg

Here are some nice extras:

towelanimal11ef.jpg

ourroom59rb.jpg

towelanimal36ed.jpg

I'm looking forward to our next BWV stay in Dec!

Am I the only BWV owner who really would rather stay somewhere else? I like the activity on the Boardwalk, but I don't like the hotel-like feel. For our upcoming trip I was able to get a 1BR at BWV (at 4 months out) and took it, but then waitlisted for OKW. I just like that you don't have to go through a hallway to get to my room, which I don't have to do at OKW. :confused3

Probably not.

But I love being inside hotel hallways , makes me feel like I'm on a vacation.

One of the things I hate is rude people in the hallways so I just request a room far from the elevator. Last months trip we end up in the exact same room as our January trip , last room at the end of the hall . We love this room!!!! I hope we always get it.

Thanks for all the pics, looking forward to going home in 4 weeks for the food and booze fest. We splurged this time and snagged a GV for out group, always wanted to try one after seeing pictures of one.

Thanks to everyone who has posted pictures. It's so fun to look through them all!

We're heading home to BWV in about a month for F&W. :yay: :cheer2:

Very excited because this will be the first time we stay in a Boardwalk View room, and we can't wait! We usually ask for a room away from the elevators. Any other advice?

Thanks! :)

Thanks for the Christmas Pictures. I told my daughter yesterday that we were walking over on Dec 13th to see the decorations! :thumbsup2

I love the indoor hallways.

I have NEVER had towel animals like that at the Boardwalk, only little duck things from a washcloth. Those are so cool!

Does anyone have a resort map showing the layout of the rooms and facilities? Thanks!:goodvibes

Does anyone know why the standard view rooms book up quicker than the Boardwalk/perferred view?

Standard view rooms are less points than preferred, and less than any resort except OKW (about the same number of points as OKW), thus being popular with those who want to stretch their points. Preferred BW view rooms book up about as fast as standard view and are popular with those who love watching the sights on the BW. Preferred pool/garden view rooms are the same point values as BW view and are the biggest majority of rooms in the resort. They are usually the easiest to get.

We love BWV as well. Location, location. Our first day ritual is a nice walk into EPCOT for Fish & Chips in England. Funny how you stumble into a tradition.

Someone posted a thread about snorkeling at the Living Seas. Does anyone have any more info on that? Cost, length of time, age etc? Reservation done through MS?

Thanks. 4 weeks and counting till we get back home.

We love BWV as well. Location, location. Our first day ritual is a nice walk into EPCOT for Fish & Chips in England. Funny how you stumble into a tradition.

Someone posted a thread about snorkeling at the Living Seas. Does anyone have any more info on that? Cost, length of time, age etc? Reservation done through MS?

Thanks. 4 weeks and counting till we get back home.

When do you arrive? We are there the 13th-21st!

We'll be home from 10/20 thru 10/29 in two bedroom at BWV. Our three boys are looking forward to the halloween party. 10 yr old son is looking forward to eating off the adult menu. Can't wait to hit the food & wine festival again.

You're all making me homesick. :guilty:

We'll be back June 10 - 20, 2008. :cool2:

The Boardwalk is fantastic! :woohoo: :banana: :yay:

Glad we bought in 2005 -- wish we had bought sooner! (doesn't everyone?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter