• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk or Beachclub?

bhodonne

Mouseketeer
Going down for Tower of Terror run in Sept. you can walk to Hollywood Studios from either of these correct? Which is preferred. Usually stay at BLT in a 1 bedroom with the family. Just my wife and I this trip thinking studio to save points and just relax at meal time. Please advise. Thanks! Brandon

That race coincides with the start of the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot, so getting a villa at either resort will be extremely difficult at this point.

You can walk to DHS from either of the resorts, but it's closer from BWV. You should look into those rooms immediately - that's a very busy time period. Good luck!

Thanks for answering the question DizDays! On wait list now. If I get it great if not we booked Saratoga and we will just drive to the parks etc. didn't sign up for race until last night so totally last minute. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter