Boardwalk Inn v. Yacht Club

I've stayed at both. If I had to choose between them, I'd give a SLIGHT SLIGHT SLIGHT edge to YC. I think I prefer the "feel" of that resort better. I do think you'll be happy at either place, though. I wouldn't sweat your decision too much. :)

I'm sure you're right that we would be happy at either one! Thanks for your reassurance!

Would you choose Boardwalk Inn standard view or Yacht Club garden view?

Price is the same. I'm a little concerned by reports of "outdated" and "worn" rooms at YC. However, the balcony, a decent view and Stormalong Bay are big factors.

Boardwalk Inn's rooms have been updated, but the exterior is undergoing refurbishment. I wonder if it will be finished by our trip in May.

So, would you go for an updated room at BWI or the garden view/Stormalong Bay at YC? Thanks for your opinions!

(BTW, Beach Club is out of the price range. Not interested in renting points. Not interested in Swan or Dolphin.)
Double check the bw villa price to might be cheaper than the inn in some cases. I'd go bwi or villas depending on party size.

Definitely YC! We've stayed BC/YC many times and tried BWI for the first time last summer. We lasted one night before switching over to YC. Just didn't like the long winding hallways and just didn't have a good feel there

Definitely YC! We've stayed BC/YC many times and tried BWI for the first time last summer. We lasted one night before switching over to YC. Just didn't like the long winding hallways and just didn't have a good feel there

Thanks for your vote! I think YC will be our choice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter