BoardWalk Inn Concierge - First Impression

Brunette-Welcome home! Glad you enjoyed your stay. Can't wait to be down in August. Loved the pic of Anita-I asked her in a text what she was doing-lol!:rotfl:

It looks amazing. We are currently booked in a pool view villa at bw and I am wondering if it would be worth the extra for the club level. ($1200). It would give us the possibility of a be view and breakfasts. Snacks and drinks add up too.
Any idea about the food in the evening. What are the appetizers?
Glad you are having such a great time!

What an amazing way to celebrate! That's certainly one of the best rooms in all of WDW.

We check in to Boardwalk for just one night very soon ... now I wish it were more! :)

Hi there! I agree it was a great room (corner room) with a long hallway in the room, that made it look so much bigger. We couldn't beat the view! Loved it! When are you going? Brunette

Welcome Home! Not like the rest of us you will yearn to go back very quickly.:cool1::thumbsup2

Thank you Nascargirl! LOL! We have a second home in Orlando (8 miles from Disney) we'll be staying their in March and May! We will love to go back and stay at the Boardwalk sometime later this year or next! I know we will at least visit the resort! Thanks for your recommendations! The CM's all know you there! :) When are you going back?

I can't wait to see for myself in just 38 days:thumbsup2

Thank you. Love the photos!

Hi WDWKOOK! You will have a blast! Are you staying Concierge Level? I forgot what you stated earlier. Give the CMs your screen name too! They know me, CRRESORTFAN4LIFE, NASCARGIRL, KERRYCM, and a few others!

Brunette-Welcome home! Glad you enjoyed your stay. Can't wait to be down in August. Loved the pic of Anita-I asked her in a text what she was doing-lol!:rotfl:

Hi there SFBANK! Anita was so nice!! Are you staying Concierge Level in August? Thanks for your recommendation of this resort! :)

It looks amazing. We are currently booked in a pool view villa at bw and I am wondering if it would be worth the extra for the club level. ($1200). It would give us the possibility of a be view and breakfasts. Snacks and drinks add up too.
Any idea about the food in the evening. What are the appetizers?
Glad you are having such a great time!

Hi! At night they had desserts, coffees, dumplings (hot) turnover greek type dinner pastry very spicy but good. They have various salads, cheese, grapes, fruit, coleslaw (greek). They also had liquors and wine and beer! Personally, I thought CL was worth the extra $100 per night. :)

:woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

Welcome back! I glad you had a wonderful vacation.
I have a few questions, if you do not mind.
How far is BWI from airport and what stop is on Magical Express?
What were the nightly dessert offerings?
The pictures are great, thank you.

Have a great day!
Poly princess:

brunette8706- DH and my Mom are headed back to the BWI-CL 4/26-30th.:banana: This is a short trip as my Nephew is making his 1st Holy Communion. Then DH and a bunch of us from work will be there on 12/4-9th for a Disney Wedding. I am looking forward to catching up with KerryCM and meeting Clare for the first time.

Brunette-Yes, of course staying concierge. I don't think we can stay any other way or anyplace else now. Then dh & I will have our short trip for F&W in Oct. If all the stars line up then in May/June Nascargirl, her DH, and us will meet up again finally. DD is giving up softball just to vacation with them again.....................:rolleyes1. Now if only it were August!:confused3

I didn't see it listed anywhere in the thread, but what room was this? We are staying standard club level in August/September, and we hoped to get a King bed with a view. This looks ideal! Do feel free to PM if you prefer not to post it in the thread.

After seeing the pictures, I'm so excited about staying at BWI for the first time!! Thanks for sharing! I've read a few bus nightmare stories, but that seems to be everywhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter