Boardwalk Inn Coffee Maker

papagooch

Mouseketeer
What is the current coffee maker in use at the Boardwalk Inn? We are stopping at Walmart on our way and I need to know if I should pick up pods or the teabag style pouches.
All help is appreciated.

What is the current coffee maker in use at the Boardwalk Inn? We are stopping at Walmart on our way and I need to know if I should pick up pods or the teabag style pouches.
All help is appreciated.

It may be hard to know as I believe they are in the process of swapping out the old pouch-style coffee makers for pod-style coffee makers, so it could vary from room to room. When we stayed there last month we had the old pouch coffee maker, but at one point Mousekeeping left pods instead of pouches. When we asked about it, the Mousekeeper said they were slowly exchanging the pouch units for pod units and sometimes they got confused about what to leave in a given room.

Just spent our first week here and the room had a Cuisinart with pods. Just hope you don't get housekeeper, Nazneen. She only emptied garbage and restocked coffee yesterday leaving our dirty coffee cups rather than leave clean ones. Today she didn't show at all. I just called to see if they would send us up some coffee for morning and told them why. They apologized but how can something like this happen in such a high-class resort. Oh well, we had a great time here anyhow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter