Boardwalk Inn and Club Level Review

However, once I saw that clown face at the pool, I knew it was going to be a no go. I know it's silly, but son and I are big fans of the movie It, and I don't think either of us will get a wink of sleep knowing that Pennywise is at the pool.
It's not silly. A lot of people are afraid of clowns - the actual term is Coulrophobia(look it up on Google). This phobia is no different than people who are afraid of heights, the dark, spiders, etc.

My comments were kind of tongue in cheek, but my husband was a little surprised by the clown at the pool, as he cited the well known clown phobia that many people have. They never really bothered me until the movie It, but I can see where it could be disturbing to some people.

Is there another resort that would be walking distance to the boardwalk, that you could enjoy the restaurants and the entertainment?

My comments were kind of tongue in cheek, but my husband was a little surprised by the clown at the pool, as he cited the well known clown phobia that many people have. They never really bothered me until the movie It, but I can see where it could be disturbing to some people.

Is there another resort that would be walking distance to the boardwalk, that you could enjoy the restaurants and the entertainment?

The Beach Club and Swan/Dolphin are within walking distance of the BW

The only entertainment is on the Boardwalk itself, but you are a 5-10 minute walk from the Beach Club, Yacht Club, the Swan & Dolphin, in addition to Epcot (a 10 minute walk) and Hollywood Studios (a 20 minute walk), so guaranteed you won't get bored!

When first researching a Disney trip, I really was drawn to the Boardwalk resort. We are big fans of the show Boardwalk Empire, and I was excited to experience the feel at this resort. The restaurants are ones we want to try, the whole family, as my son and husband are big Cat Cora fans, and I'm really looking forward to Flying Fish. However, once I saw that clown face at the pool, I knew it was going to be a no go. I know it's silly, but son and I are big fans of the movie It, and I don't think either of us will get a wink of sleep knowing that Pennywise is at the pool.

We love the Boardwalk resort, so we had to watch Boardwalk Empire. I must admit that some of the scenes in Boardwalk Empire are eerily similar to walking on the Boardwalk at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter