• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk Garden View room

cgdisney

Earning My Ears
looking for recommendations for room requests. I have reserved a garden view room for myself and my 4yr old granddaughter. Would like to be close to elevator. Do they come with king beds?

looking for recommendations for room requests. I have reserved a garden view room for myself and my 4yr old granddaughter. Would like to be close to elevator. Do they come with king beds?

Yes there are some with King beds. I would word your request "close to elevator" and "king bed".

During in-person check-in, I recommend making sure the room isn't overlooking the parking lot. We were initially assigned a parking lot view room, noticed it at check-in, asked for a switch & received one. So we ended up with a beautiful view of a lovely courtyard: really pretty & peaceful. So checking the room location before heading there with all your gear can be worthwhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter