Boardwalk Garden Suite HELP!!!

dizneyfreak

Addicted to the magic! And the mouse!
Hello everyone,
I am hoping someone can solve a mystery for me. We booked a stay at the Garden Suite at Boardwalk and are trying to find out how the bathrooms are situated. (My Mom and daughter were going to take the pull out couch on the lower lever, but I need to make sure there is a shower down there with them first). I can't find anywhere what the 1st and 2nd floor bathrooms include. Does the first floor bathroom have just a toilet, or does it have a shower too? What does the 2nd floor bathroom have (shower, vanity, toilet, tub???) Thank you very much in advance for your help!!!!

Anna Marie

Originally my family and I had a Boardwalk Garden Suite reserved for this December until we changed our reservation, but before that we were able to take a tour of what they looked like. Now we were told that they are not all designed the same and in the one we walked through I believe in the bathroom with a hot tub on the 1st floor and the shower was n the 2nd floor, although I can not remember 100% if that was the way it was designed.

CR Resort Fan is correct. There are different floorplans in the Garden Suites. We just returned a few weeks ago from GS #1202. In this one there is a sink and toilet only on the ground floor, with a full bathroom with shower up stairs.

Good luck.

http://allears.net/acc/faq_bw.htm

The Garden Suites are designed for Honeymooners but can easily accommodate a family of four and are two stories. There are 14 Garden Suites and all but three have private entrance courtyards. The three that do not, have private balconies. The yards are separated by white picket fences that are about 3 feet tall. Each of the front yards are individually landscaped. At the gated entrance to the yard, there is a small decorative bird house with the room number on it. These front yards lead to the one and only entry way of the suite, and are being grown into manicured rose gardens.

There is a living room on the first floor and a bedroom loft on the second floor. The first floor has a TV, 1/2 bath, bread bar, and a queen size sofa bed. The 2nd level loft, in most cases, overlooks the lower level which creates a very large, vaulted ceiling effect. The three with private balconies have more of an actually separate second level. Either way, the second level features an elevated King size bed. Upstairs you will also find an addition TV, and a full bath with a giant Jacuzzi tub that will easily accommodate two people. There is even a third mini TV for viewing while in the Jacuzzi tub.

Pictures are here:

http://allears.net/acc/g_bwi.htm

They have the one labeled as "powder room" so I would say it does not include a shower.

You may want to look into a DVC - BLT 1 bedroom, AKV Kidani 1 bedroom, they both have 2 full bathrooms.

Thank you all for your help. So from what I have learned on here, there may or may not be a shower located in the lower level bathroom depending on which cottage we are assigned. Is that correct?

Anna Marie

Thank you all for your help. So from what I have learned on here, there may or may not be a shower located in the lower level bathroom depending on which cottage we are assigned. Is that correct?

Anna Marie

Since the bedroom is upstairs, I would think the shower would be there. It doesn't make sense to go downstairs for a shower. If you are basing your decision on this, I would give them a call.

Anna Marie
You're welcome and I would say that you are correct about that statement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter