Boardwalk fun in the afternoon?

zaja4

Earning My Ears
What kind of things are there to do on the boardwalk, I have 3 boys 8,5,1. Is the boardwalk fun in the afternoon, or do you really have to go at night? Same kind of questions about Downtown Disney. Thanks!

The acts don't come out until evening. You can rent a Surrey bike, and there are carnival games you can play, but they cost. I think it is much more fun at night.

As for DTD, there's always the interactive fountains that kids love to play in during the day. There's a great lego place for the kids to play in. And the toy store. It's a much better place, IMHO, to take kids during the day.

I've not ever been to the Boardwalk, but I agree that Downtown Disney is better for children during the day. The fountains are neat lit up at night, but Downtown Disney is sooo much busier at night because of Pleasure Island and people coming down there to eat. It was often times a zoo. Plus, we were there during the cheerleading competitions. Although these girls were nice and friendly to my daughter while we were standing in line at the food court at our resort, they weren't exactly wonderful role model material at night time. The dressed more maturely. Memories of DD with my daughter were that during the day it was great. At night, she seemed to be more crabby and less tolerable of DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter