boardwalk deluxe concierge questions

Kard

Earning My Ears
Hi All!

We'll be staying at the Boardwalk in May. We have a deluxe concierge room booked. Wondering where these rooms are located, if anyone has stayed in one, and what the views are. Also, could anyone tell me what the food offerings are, especially the appetizers they serve around the dinner hour.

Thank's for your input!

You will be staying at my most favorite resort! The deluxe concierge rooms are all Boardwalk view rooms from what I remember. The all have balconies overlooking the boardwalk and lake. The cast in the Innkeepers Club are the best on property, IMHO, and are very accomodating. They always have at least one hot appetizer and several cold ones. The chocolate croissants in the morning are my favorites! The fresh fruit is also great. I am returning again in March and can't wait. You have made a very wise decision.

Eight of the rooms are on the fourth floor (where the lounge is) and two are on the third floor. All of the rooms have a Boardwalk view and are beautifully appointed. The staff, as Kerry said, is wonderful.

Breakfast: pastries, danish, muffins, doughnuts, croissants, toast, cinnamon toast, cereal, etc.

Snacks: candy, hummus, dips, breads, popcorn, lemonade, iced tea, Sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, bottled water

We missed teas and sweets every day

Wine and Cheese: large platter of at least ten cheeses, crudite platter and dip, fruit, hot appetizer (we had Beef Wellington and Phyllo with spinach), crackers, peanut butter and jelly, chocolate covered pretzels, White Zinfidel, Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet

Desserts and Cordials: mini desserts, including fruit tarts, white chocolate mousse, chocolate covered strawberries, anle food cake, etc. There ws a wie assortment of cordials, including Godiva, Bailey's, Sambucca, Frangelico, etc.

Coffee and tea are available throughout the day.

There was always plenty of food at the lounge, even at 9:30 when we watched Illuminations from the balcony. You'll love the resort and the Concierge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter