boardwalk ? change

debbyLL

Mouseketeer
we have booked for the bw i did not know about the slide we have stayed at okw the past two years but decided to go back to bw because of food and wine festival. my question is if my family start moaning they would prefer okw can we request a transfer during our stay

What do you mean you didn't know about the slide? Is it down for maintenance when you are there? Or is it you just don't like the slide at all?

If you don't like the slide, then you could always head to the quiet pool. If it's down for maintenance then I believe StormalongBay at the Y&BC is open to BW guests during that time - which is a fantastic pool - better than BW's IMO.

I'm not sure what they'd say about transferring mid trip (assuming there's availablity) - it might be down MS discretion.

Worse comes to the worse, why don't you just pool hop? :)

Hopefully you'll really like BW and it won't be a problem and it's very cool just being able to walk to EPCOT and MGM.

i didn't know about the maintenence, thing is it was my idea to go to bw this year and the rest i.e dh and dd1 will love any oppurtunity to say see we should have gone to okw!!

I think you will love the Boardwalk anyway. Stormalong Bay is very close by, only a short walk and this pool is by all accounts great. We leave for the Boardwalk on Friday and have just had a letter saying we can use Stormalong Bay. Ironically my DS has just broken his arm so I doubt that he will be able to take advantage of Stormalong Bay. Typical - probably our only chance for him to pool hop there and he will be unable to. Never mind. Lots more fun to be had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter