Boardwalk Bride's PJ Morocco/Canada/Attic/SCP updates 01/09!!

Not been in April sorry so can't help with that. Love the earrings.

I think that is a lot of photography and you will end up with thousands and thousands of photos, if you want it that is fine but I think you could get rid of one of the Epcot shoots and you wouldn't miss it.

Not been in April sorry so can't help with that. Love the earrings.

I think that is a lot of photography and you will end up with thousands and thousands of photos, if you want it that is fine but I think you could get rid of one of the Epcot shoots and you wouldn't miss it.

Thanks for the advice on the pictures. It is really a lot to think about right now, so I think I am going to wait until end of feb to make a firm decision. If it came down to it, I think I would drop the GF portraits and the rehearsal dinner at Epcot.

Thanks for the advice on the pictures. It is really a lot to think about right now, so I think I am going to wait until end of feb to make a firm decision. If it came down to it, I think I would drop the GF portraits and the rehearsal dinner at Epcot.

I was thinking about this again today on the way home from our friends wedding and think you might benifit from dropping the rehearsal dinner at Epcot photography as it'll give you a chance to relax and just enjoy it rather than posing all through it for photos, at our DP at SCP we didn't see any of the fireworks.

I was thinking about this again today on the way home from our friends wedding and think you might benifit from dropping the rehearsal dinner at Epcot photography as it'll give you a chance to relax and just enjoy it rather than posing all through it for photos, at our DP at SCP we didn't see any of the fireworks.

Thanks Claire. I'm gonna talk to DF about this, and rethink it for sure. I saw Wishes 3 times last Christmas, and I have never seen illuminations, so I definitely do not want to miss it!

Love the earrings! They are so pretty! You have to take a real picture for us to see, I'm sure they are way more sparkly in person.

I have been in April years ago and I remember it being pretty hot. I don't think you'll really need a bolero or shrug unless you tend to get cold. Maybe buy a nice pashmina wrap in one of your wedding colors and you always have that just in case and can use it again after the wedding.

I'm so bad, so if I were under budget I'd probably add things! But it is true, you don't need to spend it all now. ;) I'm not sure what I would drop. Maybe the GF portraits or the rehearsal dinner portraits. I would want to actually watch Illuminations if you've never seen it before and since I'm assuming it wouldn't be the same photographer as at the wedding it's not like you'd get the added benefit of having your photographer becoming more familiar with everyone. And you'll have pics from the SCP fireworks party in your wedding outfits. :goodvibes

Thanks Claire. I'm gonna talk to DF about this, and rethink it for sure. I saw Wishes 3 times last Christmas, and I have never seen illuminations, so I definitely do not want to miss it!

If you haven't watched it before then even more so, i'd say forget that photography.

Good morning dear!

The earrings are really pretty!

Pictures are my TOP thing for the wedding....so saying that I would do as many as I could....I am super jealous because I can't do the photos in the park.....so I would say GO FOR IT! haha....I really wanted honeymoon pictures in the park but we don't have the budget for it...so I would suggest not eliminating anything unless you really have to.

Hello! Just catching up around here! Sorry I've been absent. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in on your question about the shrug/bolero... In april, it's cool in the morning, gets very warm during the day, and then cools off in the evening again. at least that's how it was in april 2008 when we got engaged. I wouldn't worry about getting anything for pre-ceremony b/c you'll be so excited and busy I'm sure you won't even notice if it's a tad cool. however, i would get a sweater for the evening. i just bought a short sleeve cardigan to wear for my dessert party. also, LOVE the earrings! :goodvibes

If you haven't watched it before then even more so, i'd say forget that photography.

The only thing is, which I should have mentioned, is that we plan to watch the fireworks privately the day after our wedding (after our dinner @ San Angel) so it isn't like awful if we miss it the first time. But yah, I get what you are saying!

Good morning dear!

The earrings are really pretty!

Pictures are my TOP thing for the wedding....so saying that I would do as many as I could....I am super jealous because I can't do the photos in the park.....so I would say GO FOR IT! haha....I really wanted honeymoon pictures in the park but we don't have the budget for it...so I would suggest not eliminating anything unless you really have to.

Thanks for your advice! I guess that is a good way to think of it too....I'm so lucky to be able to have so many places to get good pics...that makes me not want to cut out anything!

Love the earrings! They are so pretty! You have to take a real picture for us to see, I'm sure they are way more sparkly in person.

I have been in April years ago and I remember it being pretty hot. I don't think you'll really need a bolero or shrug unless you tend to get cold. Maybe buy a nice pashmina wrap in one of your wedding colors and you always have that just in case and can use it again after the wedding.

I'm so bad, so if I were under budget I'd probably add things! But it is true, you don't need to spend it all now. ;) I'm not sure what I would drop. Maybe the GF portraits or the rehearsal dinner portraits. I would want to actually watch Illuminations if you've never seen it before and since I'm assuming it wouldn't be the same photographer as at the wedding it's not like you'd get the added benefit of having your photographer becoming more familiar with everyone. And you'll have pics from the SCP fireworks party in your wedding outfits. :goodvibes
The biggest problem is that I don't really know if I am under budget. Right now, I am about $1200 under, but the floral BEO hasn't come in yet. I have no idea how much that might be :scared1: I think that they were going to try and send the same photographer I would have at the ceremony....but I don't remember!

Hello! Just catching up around here! Sorry I've been absent. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in on your question about the shrug/bolero... In april, it's cool in the morning, gets very warm during the day, and then cools off in the evening again. at least that's how it was in april 2008 when we got engaged. I wouldn't worry about getting anything for pre-ceremony b/c you'll be so excited and busy I'm sure you won't even notice if it's a tad cool. however, i would get a sweater for the evening. i just bought a short sleeve cardigan to wear for my dessert party. also, LOVE the earrings! :goodvibes

Thanks! Okay, I think I will keep a look out for a nice cardigan. I wear them often anyway, so maybe I will get a grey cashmere one for the wedding. It might look kinda casual, but I'll make sure to take it off for pics!

I don't think I posted this yet, but we decided to go with a new cake. I know, I loved my cake so much, but DF really wanted a mad hatter, and in the end I wanted one too. We decided we pretty much have no colour scheme/theme following the ceremony...lol. Unless our theme is "whatever we like" than we are themeless.

So here is the cake, just the classic mad hatter:

Madhatter.png

We just asked for the top 2 layers, and to incorporate our colours in it. We are also getting 3 fondant cats on the bottom, to incorporate our cats into the wedding :goodvibes

Awe i love madd hatter cakes! i wish i could talk DF into upgrading to one! And i love that you'll be incorporating your furbabies in the cake... such a good idea! :thumbsup2

furbabies is officially my new favourite word!

:rotfl2: Glad you like it!! I can't take all the credit as i've heard it before by another DISer (can't remember who) But i think its a great way to describe all the furry children alot of us have... i know my dogs are lovingly refered to as my furbabies! :goodvibes

I am not sure if I will have time to post tomorrow, so forgive me for being a day early, BUT
Happy 2 Months until your Fairy Tail begins!
:lovestruc

Hey lady where have you been? Any new updates?

I've decided not to finish my PJ, for many reasons. Everything is okay though, and I will definitely do some type of TR when I get back. We have decided to switch our portraits from Epcot to Animal Kingdom, and add in a Trash the Dress @ Typhoon Lagoon!

I can't beleive you wedding is so soon! I cannot wait to see your pics!!

I've decided not to finish my PJ, for many reasons. Everything is okay though, and I will definitely do some type of TR when I get back. We have decided to switch our portraits from Epcot to Animal Kingdom, and add in a Trash the Dress @ Typhoon Lagoon!

I can't beleive you wedding is so soon! I cannot wait to see your pics!!

Sorry to hear that but glad your ok. Looking forward to seeing some photos afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter