Boardwalk bakery

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
Has the renovation of the Boardwalk Bakery been completed yet? if so, I'd be interested in what the changes are. Thanks! We'll be at BWV in July.

The bakery has reopened. I don't know what the changes in the offerings are because I hadn't been to it before the remodel. I do know that they reconfigured the doors to easier accommodate customers. We were there the second week of May and got some very tasty snacks.

Ohhhh this place....mmmmmm.

I was there last Tuesday after dinner at the Flying Fish.

My girlfriend had the strawberry shortcake cupcake and I had the Oreo bon bon cupcake. We traded bites of each, and wowza...such goodness.. It was like I had tunnel vision on that cupcake, nothing outside of my direct three inch wide field of view even existed.:)

Then we moved on to the hard stuff... She had the salted caramel ganache as she's a caramel lover, and I had the Peanut butter, banana, and candied bacon pie. We traded bites again, and for a moment all I heard was angelic music... I was in chocolate heaven...then the thought, where am I again? Lol.

And the worst part is that we had just split a dessert at the Flying Fish during dinner about an hour earlier..:)

Don't even get me thinking about the smores squares and the cashew and pecan clusters at the sweet shop that we took back to our room.

My girlfriend had the strawberry shortcake cupcake and I had the Oreo bon bon cupcake. We traded bites of each, and wowza...such goodness.. It was like I had tunnel vision on that cupcake, nothing outside of my direct three inch wide field of view even existed.:)

Then we moved on to the hard stuff... She had the salted caramel ganache as she's a caramel lover, and I had the Peanut butter, banana, and candied bacon pie. We traded bites again, and for a moment all I heard was angelic music... I was in chocolate heaven...then the thought, where am I again? Lol.

And the worst part is that we had just split a dessert at the Flying Fish during dinner about an hour earlier..:)

Don't even get me thinking about the smores squares and the cashew and pecan clusters at the sweet shop that we took back to our room.

Wow! We will be there in September...now you got me dreaming! :goodvibes

:rotfl2: so great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter