Boardwalk Bakery

DisneyDreamer1974

Mouseketeer
What are the best tasting items at the Boardwalk Bakery? I am looking at the cheesecake brownie and the Mickey head looking thing. I know that just because it looks good, it may not be and vice versa. So let me know whats the best of the best there. Looking for mostly to eat there a couple of times for a quick breakfast. Also, what about the breakfast sandwiches and such, any good? Is there a line first thing in the morning? Any tips, ect. Thanks.

What are the best tasting items at the Boardwalk Bakery? I am looking at the cheesecake brownie and the Mickey head looking thing. I know that just because it looks good, it may not be and vice versa. So let me know whats the best of the best there. Looking for mostly to eat there a couple of times for a quick breakfast. Also, what about the breakfast sandwiches and such, any good? Is there a line first thing in the morning? Any tips, ect. Thanks.

That is a pretty subjective question but I'll say that DH and I got the Oreo cupcake and the Espresso cupcake and both were mmm, mmmm, good!!! Moist cake with light, flavorful icing.

Check out these beauties!!!

4a865648382010a8c737b70806dd6f9d_zps90b1b2fd.jpg

We are heading there for dessert TONIGHT!! :thumbsup2 Can't wait, we will try to get there before dark to take photos and will post on the review board.

I'm sold on that Oreo cupcake or that peanut butter cupcake or what to do OH NO :idea:... - can't wait to taste any of it, :thumbsup2...might even go back tomorrow afternoon for a snack or for another treat !!:lmao:

UPDATE The Oreo cupcake- amazing!! The Peanut Butter Cake (without the bacon) - amazing-er (is there such a word)? Photos to come;-)

amazing-er (is there such a word)?

Yes according to my custom dictionary I wrote it is:thumbsup2 sure sounds like we better try out that bakery when we get down there on vacation. thank you guys and gals for the question pictures and information.

The Cheesecake Brownie is very good (well, the old version was anyway - not tasted the new one yet).

The Oreo Cupcake is excellent (although the Oreos get a little soft from being stuck in the frosting too long).

The new salted caramel chocolate dessert looks lovely though and I can't wait to try that in November.

The Cheesecake Brownie is very good (well, the old version was anyway - not tasted the new one yet).

The Oreo Cupcake is excellent (although the Oreos get a little soft from being stuck in the frosting too long).

The new salted caramel chocolate dessert looks lovely though and I can't wait to try that in November.

Ok then the Cheesecake Brownie is next on my list- will definitely stop there today or tomorrow! Thanks for the tip;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter