Boardwalk Bakery

In addition to a sandwich (such as described by the pp), you get chips or cucumber salad as a side, a drink (including expensive choices like bottled ice teas), and a dessert (choice of anything). It is a good value on the DP, especially if you get a huge cupcake to share for breakfast like we did!

In the past I have purchased their Roast Beef and Blue Sandwich and their Turkey, Bacon and Swiss Sandwich.

On Wednesday, they also had an Italian sandwich with a pepperoncini relish (I think lunch and dinner are the same, but I was there around 11 am). I agree with the PP; it is a good value on the DDP because you can get a lot of food for one credit.

On Wednesday, they also had an Italian sandwich with a pepperoncini relish (I think lunch and dinner are the same, but I was there around 11 am). I agree with the PP; it is a good value on the DDP because you can get a lot of food for one credit.
That Sandwich is also always on their menu and is available everyday after 11:00 AM.

Has anyone ever gone for dinner? Do they ever run out of any sandwiches/desserts or do they still have a large selection?

We were just there at 5 pm for dinner on 11-10-11. Still seemed like they had plenty. I had the roast beef and blue sandwich and got the Oreo Mickey ears cupcake.

Here's a photo of the menu at Boardwalk Bakery from August:

c8ca750d.jpg

If you can't read something, I'm happy to zoom in and translate!

We've never eaten there before - I'm so glad I read this thread! We're always looking for new places to eat/ explore.

Probably a silly question but where is Boardwalk Bakery? I know we took a boat from Epcot to DHS (or the other way around) is that one of the stops? I'm thinking it is. Is there a better/ different way to get there? We will have our car.

And I"m assuming the sandwich / drink/ dessert is a regular CS meal on the meal plan similar to the way it works at Main St Bakery and Starring Rolls?

Thanks all!

We've never eaten there before - I'm so glad I read this thread! We're always looking for new places to eat/ explore.

Probably a silly question but where is Boardwalk Bakery? I know we took a boat from Epcot to DHS (or the other way around) is that one of the stops? I'm thinking it is. Is there a better/ different way to get there? We will have our car.

And I"m assuming the sandwich / drink/ dessert is a regular CS meal on the meal plan similar to the way it works at Main St Bakery and Starring Rolls?

Thanks all!
The Boardwalk Bakery is located outside along the Boardwalk next to the ESPN Club Arcade.

When coming from Epcot if you take the Boat to Hollywood Studios the Boardwalk would be the 1st stop, however you can also use the walkway that goes there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter