• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk and refillable mugs?

Dsnylvr8

Mouseketeer
Does Boardwalk sell refillable mugs, and does it have a place to fill them with soft drinks/ Tea/ Coffee like the other resorts? I have been there many times and for some reason do not recall a place where they have a drink station...

TIA =)

Anyone?? Has anyone stayed here and used refillable mugs?? Or do they not have a place to fill them. I know they don't have a food court, so i am guessing they probably do not participate in the refillable mug sales?

There isn't a drink station. You take your mug to either the Bakery or the Pool bar and tell them what you want. They will hand you a drink in a separate cup which you can pour into your mug. They do this because of health regulations with the dispenser behind the counter.

Other locations that sells the mugs where you can get them refilled is at Seashore Sweets, Boardwalk Joe's and the Boardwalk Pizza Window.

There isn't a drink station. You take your mug to either the Bakery or the Pool bar and tell them what you want. They will hand you a drink in a separate cup which you can pour into your mug. They do this because of health regulations with the dispenser behind the counter.

So the Boardwalk Bakery is where you can go to get your mug filled? Thanks, i would have never thought that, good to know.

There are like 5 places, all named above. The Bakery, the Pizza place, the pool bar, candy store or boardwalk joe's.

It would be nice if they made special cards at boardwalk to go with the mugs, so you don't have to carry the mug around with you. Since they never fill it and the cups they use hold a lot more, you can't even pour it into the mugs.

There is a new place at the boardwalk that has cereals, muffins, coffee etc. in the morning (not sure of the exact hours and if it continues into the afternoon). If you are in the lobby of the resort at the carousel, looking at the lake walk to your right towards the hotel portion of the resort. It will be on the left near where you can take the stairs down to get outside. It was very convienent for morning coffee with the mugs! :thumbsup2

There is a new place at the boardwalk that has cereals, muffins, coffee etc. in the morning (not sure of the exact hours and if it continues into the afternoon). If you are in the lobby of the resort at the carousel, looking at the lake walk to your right towards the hotel portion of the resort. It will be on the left near where you can take the stairs down to get outside. It was very convienent for morning coffee with the mugs! :thumbsup2

Yay!! Awesome news!! I was hoping there would be something inside the hotel so we can get drinks in the morning! =) Did you happen to notice if they sold tea as well?

The name of that location is called the Belle Vue Lounge.

We recently discovered that we love BW and even point DVC points there. However I agree with TisBit and wish there was a way to redeem your drinks without the mug. I always ended up chugging that last bit from the cup that didn't fit in the mug and/or making a mess when I poured the beverage into the mug.

The name of that location is called the Belle Vue Lounge.

How new is this place? I can't seem to find a menu online on the Dis or on Allears.com. It's no big deal, i just like to plan places that are convenient for breakfast.

ETA: Also, for those who have seen this place, is there a drink station where you get the drinks yourself? Or do they fill it and you dump it into your mug

ETA: Also, for those who have seen this place, is there a drink station where you get the drinks yourself? Or do they fill it and you dump it into your mug
When I walked by there I don't remember seeing a drink station like at the other self serve counter service locations.

How new is this place? I can't seem to find a menu online on the Dis or on Allears.com. It's no big deal, i just like to plan places that are convenient for breakfast.

The BelleVue Lounge is not new to the BW. I have been going to the BW for almost 10 years, and the location has been there all during that time. However, the food offerings for breakfast may be more recent.

The BelleVue Lounge is not new to the BW. I have been going to the BW for almost 10 years, and the location has been there all during that time. However, the food offerings for breakfast may be more recent.

They have been offering breakfast for a few years. I stumbled upon it back in 2005 or 2006.

They don't have a drink station so you'll have to ask the CM for a refill.

The Belle Vue Lounge is actually the BW's bar/lounge.

In the morning, when the bar isn't open, it is used as a location to puchase continental breakfast types of foods. You can have your mug filled there as well.

In the evening, when the bar is open (5 or 5:30), you can get mug refills as well.

During the afternoon, the location is not staffed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter