Boarding Photos from NYC

mindelmouse

Rabid Disnoid's Spouse
Question for those traveling out of NYC concierge level. When boarding, did they take you past photographer to get boarding photos?

I ask because when I took the 2 day out of NYC in June they took us from the Concierge seating area onto the ship with no pics. I thought noone got pics until I saw the others that were taken in Shutters. When I asked why we didnt get them I was told due to configuration of port they couldnt set up for it by concierge. I expressed my displeasure during and after the cruise and I was hoping they changed it. Since I have seen noone else mention it I was hoping it changed.

On the 28th july cruise out of NYC we sat in the lounge, they then came and got us before boarding and took us to have pics before anyone else. We then went back to the lounge for a short time before we boarded. Not sure how they would do it if you arrived after boarding had begun?

Lorraine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter