Boarding papers arrival?

disneywifeandmom

disneywifeandmom
We're sailing on Jan. 13, 2008. Just wondering when I should start checking the mail for our paperwork? Getting nervous.

We're boarding the Wonder just a week before you, and we got ours on Friday the 21st, I think (December). DCL said they arrive approximately two weeks before, but because of holidays they sent them a few days early. You might get yours today or tomorrow, as last week our crew got ours from Wednesday to Saturday.

If you went through a travel agent, they may have them, so call them as well.

Then you'll get them faster, as DCL will mail them 2 or 3 day shipping straight to you, without a TA middleman. Have fun!

We're boarding the Wonder just a week before you, and we got ours on Friday the 21st, I think (December). DCL said they arrive approximately two weeks before, but because of holidays they sent them a few days early. You might get yours today or tomorrow, as last week our crew got ours from Wednesday to Saturday.

If you went through a travel agent, they may have them, so call them as well.

We're on the Jan 6 wonder too. You're the first person that I've run into so far!

Come and join us on the cruise meets board! We're counting down the days! We're in the middle of Christmas vacation, but only 2 more school days and we leave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter