BluRay combo packs 12.96 @ Walmart

missnic

DIS Veteran
Heads up, walmart.com has the Dumbo 70th Anniversary Edition, Ratatouille, and Wall-E bluray combos on sale for $12.96, with free in store pick up. Not sure if it's just online, or in store as well, but a great price if you're missing these!

Thanks for the heads-up! I was able to grab Dumbo and Ratatouille but Wall-E was already sold out. :(

They also had free shipping available for them. :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks, RitaE! I waited a day and Wall-E was back in stock. Couldn't get free shipping but did get free pick-up at the store.

Thanks for posting! I got Ratatouille and my all time favorite Robin Hood (to replace my VHS!) from Amazon.
$15 is my limit for movies, so this was a good find. I wonder how Disney decides to include digital versions, because it looks like Robin Hood comes with one, but Ratatouille does not- I worry that Blu-ray is already outdated, so it is nice to get those too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter