bluezoo?

kpm76

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>Charlie Brown is
Looking for some recent reviews of bluezoo....we're traveling in Nov with my parents and 2 young kids. It's a long trip and we are picking a few "adults only" meals and the kids will go to the kids' club (no protest from our kids...they are excited!)....Anyway, I have a reservation for bluezoo, but am not convinced it's the right choice. Looks great, but a little pricey. We don't mind spending $$ on a great meal, but we are a bit spoiled because we live in an area with fantastic choices. When we eat is WDW, I usually expect meals to be fine, especially character meals, but for a nicer option, I am hoping for something spectacular. Thoughts on bluezoo??

bluezoo is always a must-do for us. Even if it's just to stop by the lounge for apps and their signature drinks, we fit it in.

It is, by far, much better than any WDW restaurant. We have always had excellent servers who definitely added to our experience. I am not sure what your idea of "spectacular" is, but, to have a meal in nice, quiet surroundings that is quite a few notches above Flying Fish or Coral Reef is quite special to us.

For an even greater seafood experience, Oceanaire in Pointe Orlando is excellent and is about a 20 minute drive from WDW.

bluezoo is always a must-do for us. Even if it's just to stop by the lounge for apps and their signature drinks, we fit it in.

It is, by far, much better than any WDW restaurant. We have always had excellent servers who definitely added to our experience. I am not sure what your idea of "spectacular" is, but, to have a meal in nice, quiet surroundings that is quite a few notches above Flying Fish or Coral Reef is quite special to us.

For an even greater seafood experience, Oceanaire in Pointe Orlando is excellent and is about a 20 minute drive from WDW.

This is perfect and very helpful! Thank you :) We love Coral Reef so I think bluezoo will be a great fit for us :thumbsup2

I highly recommend Bluezoo. I did the chef's tasting menu there a couple years ago and consider it to be one of the top 5 best meals I have ever eaten - and I'm from New Orleans, a foodie city. I've been several times since then and it never disappoints.

Bluezoo is pricey but well worth it in my opinion. The atmosphere is super cool. It's never that crowded so you usually have good service. The short rib with cauliflower purée is not to be missed, and the crabmeat nachos are delectable. Go to Bluezoo, you won't regret it!

As others have said, bluezoo is wonderful. I've been there many times (most recently in February) and have had great meals every time. The service has always been excellent as well. In fact, I'll be back there on October 22; I can't wait!

Well - counterpoint to the good reviews - we were there in Jun this year

The food we had was excellent as was the service - after the server had sold my dinner companion on one specific dish - and then had to come back and tell us they were out of that particular fish please pick something else - and after the bar (supposedly the best in Disney) did the same thing - bartender takes an order for an appletini, then comes back telling us he's missing one of the ingredients.

Just plain sloppy work for a Friday night at the start of peak season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter