Bluezoo

eva

Often uses her unique ability to close threads.
Well, I'm not sure if the search isn't working or if the searcher is broken. :) But I wondered if anyone has eaten at Bluezoo and if so, how did you like it? DH and I will be celebrating our 25th on our next WDW trip and thought we would try a few new restaurants. Thanks for any input.

Thanks so much for both the review and the threads. I think this will make it on our list for our anniversary trip.

Uncleromulus, you say in your review that Bluezoo is now your third favorite restaurant in WDW. What are 1st and 2nd? I probably would mind knowing what your 4th and 5th are too.

Victoria and Alberts and JIko are my one and two. Then Blue Zoo, then Citricos, then California Grill. With Flying Fish not far behind!!

BlueZoo is one of our favorites too. We find it very romantic as well.

My DH and I just ate there for Valentine's Day. It was wonderful. The service was impeccable and the food great (a little pricey) but worth it. The only downfall in the evening was were we sat. We arrived quite a bit early for our reservation and asked if we could be seated early. Unfortunately we were seated right next to the kitchen. It was a neat table but not as romantic as I had hoped. I would recommend you request to be seated near the windows and away from the kitchen.

Congrats on your anniversay! 25 years is a beautiful thing!

DH and I will be at WDW celebrating out 10th in May. We have eaten at BZ once before and LOVED it...and will be dining there again during our anniversary trip. Anniversary night will be spent at V&A's!

I think it is a great choice!

Very good food. I've had the snapper which was excellent and the shrimp appetizer, another great one. The filet did not meet my expectations though having had JIKO's filet ...still the best on property...;)

But, I would recommend BZ for an anniversary dinner.

Another rave fro BlueZoo, dh and I love it.

Would BZ be suitable for kids? I really want to try it.

That depends on the kids, ages and how they do in a restaurant etc. This is one of the few restaurants that I personally would not take kids to.

However, Camp Dolphin is an option for kids from 4-12, great activities, dinner and a trip to the arcade. Bluezoo and Schulas offer free time at the club when you dine at the restaurant. Sorry but I can't remember for how long or the exact details but the info is on the Dolphin website. My dd's love it- its tied for second favorite kids club behind the Neverland Club.

TJ

My older kids loved both those clubs but my youngest is too young.
What about going to blue zoo for lunch? Or is it the kind of place where they wouldn't mind if she was asleep in the stroller?

Crab nachos....drooool

Bluezoo is only open for dinner, no lunch.

I see a lot of kids there but I don't know about the really little ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter