• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue Zoo or Flying Fish for

Paulines

Mouseketeer
Non fish/seafood eaters in our party?Both menus are fairly thin on the beef/chicken apps & entrees it seems? Whose steak is better?

We were underwhelmed with Blue Zoo last May - food was meh, though service was good. I would recommend Flying Fish. The New York strip is reliable; I can’t speak to the chicken.

Flying Fish steak(and fish) was far better. But Blue Zoo was very good.

Ate at both in the last 6 months.

Boardwalk has more to see and do before/after dinner as well.

Last edited:

Personally, Im not a fan of either steak. I would go to Shulas. Not only are their steaks fantastic to please the meat lovers, they also have excellent seafood as well.

For just Seafood, we find BlueZoo much better, although we have never had a bad meal at Flying Fish.
If you have non seafood people with you, definitely do Flying Fish.

Dean, DD has been in the restaurant biz for many years, I totally get and appreciate what you are saying!

I'd go with Flying Fish. The food and service are excellent, and I really like the atmosphere. Plus, there's tons to do at Boardwalk before/after dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter