Blue Space Suit?

astrostan

DIS Veteran
Hello, well my brother was recently offered blue space pants for his invisibility magic. He swears that it was blue. He declined because he thought they where fairly regular (also he has not been playing that long). I have never heard nor see a blue space suit. Can someone confirm this?

that is strange. i know there is orange,green, and red but never recall blue. i want a suit color blue lol :)

I've only seen a blue space for the space suit magic

the space suit magic is red i think. or i thought it was orange but mistakenly its yellow

this is an image of red space
red.jpg
belong to CL_SillyQuenn and for the incoming park quest is
magic.jpg
its not blue :) i wish.

Yes but the regular Space Suit Magic is blue but that's just magic not a suit...

There never has been an actual costume of the blue space suit - only magic.

Actually, there is. Look in the database.

Some things that are listed in the database have never been released. Blue Space Suit Magic is in Tomorrowland in game quest, but the suit itself has never been released to the public.

Some things that are listed in the database have never been released. Blue Space Suit Magic is in Tomorrowland in game quest, but the suit itself has never been released to the public.

Yes but the green suit was in the Data base and released and there have been people who secretly test and give stuff that is not released away like I beieve a dis member got a pirate hat before the quest was released

Who said anything about it being released? I just said that there is a blue space suit in the database.

Well. I know you can get Blue Space Suit magic..but maybe he thought that the blue space pants were tron:confused3 since he is new...I don't know..lol.

this is an image of red space belong to CL_SillyQuenn and for the incoming park quest

Well CL_SillyQueen didn't get it from Park Quest it's not even realested yet, she got it from Space Race that was a way to kind of get it as "Beta".

Well, he almost swears it said the VMK Administration: So and so put down blue space suit. But he could have been mistaken.

Well, did the trader show the pants? If he didnt, alot of people refrain to the old space suit as "blue", because of the helmet..and thats not even "blue".

Yea, did he show the pants? 'Cause if not it could be the notorious "put spaces, extra lines, and puctuation trick" that seems to be getting all too common. If you haven't heard of it, it's a trick where the other person pretends to be staff or a tester or someone else by using a combination of spacing and punctuation to make it look like the person they are imitating has come into the trade window. This person probably used the title VMK Administrator to try and trick him into thinking that he was trading blue space pants to try and get the other person's rare items.

Yea, did he show the pants? 'Cause if not it could be the notorious "put spaces, extra lines, and puctuation trick" that seems to be getting all too common. If you haven't heard of it, it's a trick where the other person pretends to be staff or a tester or someone else by using a combination of spacing and punctuation to make it look like the person they are imitating has come into the trade window. This person probably used the title VMK Administrator to try and trick him into thinking that he was trading blue space pants to try and get the other person's rare items.
yea that's an evil trick that lots of ppl will play on us! i have seen this several times, but nothing was in the window.. so it is kind of obvious! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter