• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue Power Ranger in DHS

loopner67

The addiction grows daily.
For someone who's been there recently, can you tell me that there is definitely a blue ranger in The Studios now? Does this mean that the Green Mystic Force Ranger (Cam) is gone?

If there is a blue ranger, can you tell me which Power Ranger "group" is he/she from? I'm thinking it's a he since the pink and yellow ones are girls, but I want to be sure. Is it an Operation Overdrive Ranger? Would anyone know his/her name?

We used to know eveything there was to know about the Power Rangers, but since they moved all their shows to Toon Disney, we can't watch it anymore. My youngest son has lost some of his steam about wanting to see this show all the time, but he *has* to meet them whenever we are in DHS and we like to know which ranger we're meeting (not just "the bue ranger").

Thanks in advance! :3dglasses

We saw Blue, Pink, Yellow, Red and White on 3/23 and 3/27

Good to know that there *is* a Blue Ranger. Now I just need to know if he's an Operation Overdrive Ranger? Name of the character? Thanks in advance to anyone who knows! :cheer2:

I believe it was Jungle Fury Blue Ranger

Oooooh my son would be thrilled about that! Now that you say that, isn't the Yellow one from Operation Overdrive???? So it's great that they added one of the new ones. I think I can look up his/her name in wikipedia. Gotta love that site.

Thanks for your help! :cool1:

Thought I'd share what I've found about the Blue Jungle Fury Ranger....

Theo: The Blue Ranger; Smart, strong, and a good fighter. Theo is fearless and commanding. He must learn the importance of working as a team. He controls the Jaguar Spirit

The new Blue Ranger is indeed Blue Jungle Fury Ranger, Yellow is Operation Overdrive, Pink is Mystic Force, White is Dino Thunder and Red is SPD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter