Blue Man Group

soluc

Mouseketeer
Front row centre seats...grab em or not?

I wouldnt want to miss anything due to the close proximity, what do you think?

Thanks,
Soluc

I've heard from OP there is not a bad seat in the house..

Never done it personaly,but will come this October..

Thanks DD....we have front row centre & I haven't even told the kids yet!...Woohoooo!!

So now the question is;
Wear the poncho's or not? :laundy: LOL

Soluc...

Totally wear the ponchos. Don't wear anything that requires dry cleaning. Your kids are going to love it!

WOW, WE SCORED FRONT ROW CENTER SEATS :banana: , WE ARE GOING TONIGHT, SO... WE WILL BE ABLE TO REPORT FIRST HAND ON FRONT ROW CENTER. RETIREDCHARLIE

Had 2nd Row Center Last Year and LOVED it!
It was my 3rd time seeing them and they're always a blast!
DO wear your ponchos and dress comfortably! :thumbsup2

This was me last year...
1399304230_19ae7d1755_m.jpg

My glasses were fine! :thumbsup2
You'll be okay with just the poncho, but it gets WARM wearing that thing, that's why I advise to wear comfy clothes.

It really is a LOT of fun!
I've seen them in Boston, Charlotte, and last year in Orlando!

Choirchic I love your pic!!!! I'm more excited than ever now!!

Can't wait to hear RetiredCharlie's review!!

O.K., "BLUE MAN GROUP". WOW! WOO HOO! AND MORE WOW'S AND MORE WOO HOO'S. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE BEING FRONT ROW CENTER.:thumbsup2 YOU WILL NEED THE PONCHO THAT THEY PROVIDE. THE MEN OF BLUE MAN GROUP ARE 15 FEET AWAY, THE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ARE KEY TO THE PERFORMANCE. ALL THE MORE REASON TO BE FRONT AND CENTER. THE BLUE MEN SAY NOTHING DURING THE WHOLE SHOW. I AM NOT GOING TO SPOIL THE SHOW FOR YOU AND BY TELLING YOU ABOUT ANY OF THE 18 SEGMENTS OF THE SHOW. I WOULD ENTER A PICTURE OR TWO BUT THAT WOULD GIVE THE SHOW AWAY. MY WIFE AND I WERE AMAZED WITH WHAT WAS HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF US AND ALL AROUND US. OH YES, ALL AROUND US: THAT WAS ANOTHER FUN PART OF THE SHOW. YOU WILL BE VERY SURPRISED, AT WHAT YOU SEE, WHAT YOU HEAR AND WHAT YOU FEEL FROM WITHIN. THIS SHOW ROCKS. THIS SHOW SHOULD BE ON THE "LIST OF 1001 THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE".:cloud9:
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SHOW AS MUCH AS WE DID.
DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR GLASSES.
WE HAD A BOTTLE OF WATER WITH US, THERE ARE NO BRAKES IN THE SHOW. THOSE PONCHOS WERE WARM.
IF YOU HAVE TO PEE DURING THE SHOW, YOU WILL BE SPOT-LIGHTED AND YOU WILL BECOME PART OF THE FUN THAT EVERYONE IS HAVING.
THE BLUE MEN WERE REALLY HARD AT THREE LADS WHO CAME IN LATE.
BE SURE TO HAVE A CAMERA FOR PICTURES BEFORE AND AFTER THE SHOW.
AND TAKE THE TIME TO HAVE YOUR PICTURE TAKEN WITH THE BLUE MEN AFTER THE SHOW, THEY ARE VERY ACCOMMODATING.
WE WENT WITH EAR PLUGS, WE DID NOT NEED THEM.
SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT BEING FRONT CENTER, YOU HAVE ROOM TO TURN AROUND AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING BEHIND YOU, YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THAT.:woohoo:
THINKS JUST KEEP POPPING INTO MY MIND ABOUT THE SHOW, YOU WILL SEE WHY WHEN YOU GO. HAVE A BLAST.
RETIREDCHARLIE

Good Post Retiredcharlie...I too tried to post a pic that wouldn't give too much away!

Did you not just LOVE the marshmallows? :rotfl:
DH has seen them more times then me and has actually purchased the "painting" that they make.

They pressed their faces against the canvas as their autograph. VERY COOL!

I have the painting as well, debating if I should get another one. At least its cheaper in Orlando then Vegas :yay:
BTW that blue "signature" paint takes FOREVER to dry - imagine it on the plane ride back home...

Awesome review Charlie, Thank-you!! I told my kids and they are totally excited!!!

My DH and I had front row center last February and it was AMAZING! You definitely want the ponchos, I had banana or whatever that was up my arm anyway! We did use our ear plugs and glad we did. I can't wait until my DD is a couple of years older, she will love it!

Congrats OP! I bet you'll have an absolute blast. I've been wanting to go, but still saving up money.

So do they give you ponchos to keep, like souvenirs, or do you give them back?? My sister asked me that, and I wasn't really sure how that worked.

The ponchos are free if you are near the front, and they are also yours to keep.

They're not really worth much of anything...kinda flimsy but they do their job. :thumbsup2

So excited for you. I've been many, many times to the Orlando show and have done all types of seats, front row/center, front/side, back, etc...but for me it's all about the facial expressions so I would say anything in Poncho is great but of course I would jump on front row center. Enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter