Blue Man Group Meal Ticket Reviews

SingLikeC

Saving ears through music!
Hello! I've been searching the boards, but I can't seem to find any information regarding the dinner at the Blue Man Group shows. I'm not a Florida resident so my ticket will either be $60 w/o the meal or $74.50 w/the meal.

I'm wondering if anyone has eaten at this show? Is the food good? Is there a large menu to choose from? And most importantly, is it worth an additional $15?

Or perhaps maybe we'll be too distracted to pay attention to our food...

Thanks in advance!

Been to blue man twice never noticed anyone eating dinner there just snacks and drinks. Lots of good restaurants in citywalk to eat in before or after I would not want to eat during the show.

Been to blue man twice never noticed anyone eating dinner there just snacks and drinks. Lots of good restaurants in citywalk to eat in before or after I would not want to eat during the show.

Thank you for replying. I kinda figured no one had experience with the food since there were a lot of views for this thread, but no replies :rolleyes1 lol. But this is useful info. I also thought that since we're only there for a short period that we should definitely spend as much time as possible experiencing the Citywalk restaurants anyway.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter