Blue Lagoon in Jan. or Discovery Cove

cmyers2

Earning My Ears
We are leaving this week for the Dream and wanted to know if anyone has ever done Blue Lagoon dolphin swim in Jan. We are getting nervous abt the water temp being to cold for the swim. We can't decide whether to do it or wait for Seaworld Discovery Cove in the summer. Anyone done both?

We did Blue Lagoon dolphin swim in October. It was wonderful and my kids :)neices still talk about it and consider it to be their favorite part of our vacation. Sorry, this does not answer your question. I'm sure they hsve wet suits if the water temp is too cold. I say go for it!!:)

I have done the Sea World swim and it is a full day. You get breakfasts and lunch ,the food was real good. Also there is a water park and lazy river. A bird area is accessed from the lazy river. You get free drinks and snacks all day including beer and wine. You also get wetsuits to wear. The swim with the dolphins is in a lagoon with the trainer and we felt great for it was just our family that gave us a private swim. We had memorable time and they give you a days pass to Sea World. Since the economy is not so good I like giving the locals the business to keep the trainers in a job.

We did the Dolphin Encounter in January 2009. It was cold! But doable. It is a wonderful experience. There are details in my trip report link below.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter