Blue Lagoon excursion ?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by SoleilLoca, Sep 18, 2003.

1. SoleilLoca

SoleilLoca planning our next Disney adventure down to the sma

I'm trying to convince my FH to take the Blue Lagoon Beach Day excursion in Nassau, but so far he's against it..is this worth the money? What's the best/worst thing about it? How crowded is the 2pm ferry back to the docks? any help would be great!!

2. disneyfan551

disneyfan551 <font color=009900>mrsG551<br><font color=993300>I

3. Mmketeer

Mmketeer <font color=blue>DIS Cast Member- no really, but n

Hi,

I noticed that you haven't gotten an answer yet, and though I didn't specifically pay for their beach excursion I was there for the dolphin swim. It's a beautiful Island! I have some great pictures that I took that show the beautiful blue crystal clear water and it had a really nice sandy inlet where alot of the families were wading and swimming. It seemed to have both a sallow and deep area in the inlet. I am not sure if on the excursion you get access to the entire island, but if they took away Castaway Cay I would pay to go here instead. I thought it was beautiful!

4. Morgid

Morgid Earning My Ears

We did the Dolphin encounter and spent the day on blue lagoon, it was wonderful, the girls had their hair braided there ($45) but it was a huge part of our trip, I agree with the above post, it was like having another day at Castaway Cay! BEAUTIFUL!