blue bayou report july 18th

I have always wanted to eat here but I have been always afraid of the spice level. How is the steak and lobster and the chicken over jasmine rice in terms of spice? Just for example I can't even eat the hot sauce on tacos at Jack in the Box

I have always wanted to eat here but I have been always afraid of the spice level. How is the steak and lobster and the chicken over jasmine rice in terms of spice? Just for example I can't even eat the hot sauce on tacos at Jack in the Box

yah the steak n lobster would be a good plate for you, just ask them to special make the steak :p without pepper etc

the chicken has spices prolly stay away from that.

stay away from rancho zocal street tacos !!! :p

We're eating at BB for my 50th birthday the first week of August. Now I wish I'd ordered a cake! I didn't because I've always found the standard celebration cakes at Disney World to be just meh. (Custom cakes are fabulous!) I looked back at my reservation, and there doesn't appear to be a way to add one afterwards.

We're eating at BB for my 50th birthday the first week of August. Now I wish I'd ordered a cake! I didn't because I've always found the standard celebration cakes at Disney World to be just meh. (Custom cakes are fabulous!) I looked back at my reservation, and there doesn't appear to be a way to add one afterwards.
Happy Birthday!!! Get a nice slice of cake at the bakery!!

Thank you so much! It will be magical just being at DL on my birthday. And I know that there will be no shortage of birthday treat options. I may have to have more than one!
Enjoy! I love getting some fudge on Main Street. You’ll have to let us know with a nice report after your wonderful birthday trip!

steak n lobster tail

View attachment 591623

chicken over jasmine rice

View attachment 591624

Is the chicken on the bone for that Spanish chicken entree? We aren't seafood fans or chicken-on-the-bone fans so our food options are limited. Sure wish they still served the veggie pasta.

Also... does anyone know if you can request waterside seating these days? Our reservation is for 11am and I wonder if our chances are greater with being an early seating, and if I check in a little early.

Is the chicken on the bone for that Spanish chicken entree? We aren't seafood fans or chicken-on-the-bone fans so our food options are limited. Sure wish they still served the veggie pasta.

Also... does anyone know if you can request waterside seating these days? Our reservation is for 11am and I wonder if our chances are greater with being an early seating, and if I check in a little early.
This post was from July, so a little out of date- my daughter had the citrus chicken in September and I *think* it was bone in, but not positive. I’ll ask if she remembers. It was pretty good, though.
11 a.m. is the first seating, and is your best bet at getting waterside because they seat in rows from waterside back towards the doors. Show up 10 minutes early to check in, and mention that you are hoping for a waterside seat. They’ll tell you that’s how they seat. 🙂 That’s my favorite way to do BB.

Edited to add: DD says it was boneless 🙂

Last edited:
This post was from July, so a little out of date- my daughter had the citrus chicken in September and I *think* it was bone in, but not positive. I’ll ask if she remembers. It was pretty good, though.
11 a.m. is the first seating, and is your best bet at getting waterside because they seat in rows from waterside back towards the doors. Show up 10 minutes early to check in, and mention that you are hoping for a waterside seat. They’ll tell you that’s how they seat. 🙂 That’s my favorite way to do BB.

I remember one of the chicken dishes they served previously was on the bone, but the bone was small and the meat was "a clean break" from the bone. I didn't have to hunt through grissly fat and veins to find the meat. 😄 The Spanish chicken might be similar and sounds like something I can do.

I remember one of the chicken dishes they served previously was on the bone, but the bone was small and the meat was "a clean break" from the bone. I didn't have to hunt through grissly fat and veins to find the meat. 😄 The Spanish chicken might be similar and sounds like something I can do.
Yeah, DD says it was boneless 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter