Blue Bayou Menu Update? - Surf & Turf & Filet Mignon?

cinderlexa's mom

Happily addicted to WDW
We're these recently pulled from the menu?

I didn't see it when I checked the menu posted on the official site.

Any recent firsthand reports?

It's always been dinner only. The people at the table next to me were adamantly (and rudely) demanding to order it at lunch recently. The chef was trying to explain that they didn't have it prepared yet, it was quite a scene.

It's always been dinner only. The people at the table next to me were adamantly (and rudely) demanding to order it at lunch recently. The chef was trying to explain that they didn't have it prepared yet, it was quite a scene.

Yikes!

I also saw that the menu recently changed to remove the gumbo appetizer. As I mentioned in another thread, this would be very surprising to me because that seemed to be such a popular dish. Can anyone who has been recently confirm that it is indeed off the menu? Hopefully not for good.

Oh, I saw this thread and went and looked at the menus on the DL website. So glad there are again different menus for lunch and dinner!! I had a hard time adjusting to the idea of such heavy menu items for lunch. Happy they are back to different things for dinner!

:dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter