Blue Bayou Dessert Pics?

pjtm

DIS Veteran
anyone have any pics to share? I think we are going to make PS just for a little end of day snack. There are 6 in our party and I was wondering if it was worth it for just that. THanks

I'm thinking of just using my PS for dessert as well. I've looked at the menu posted through the Menu database in the sticky section and it just shows one dessert available. It isn't the cookie boat either. I'm wondering if the cookie boat is still available.

The cookie boat should still be there as of recent Diser's TRs.

You can check the dining reviews thread, and I think there are lots of BB pics there.

I'm thinking of just using my PS for dessert as well. I've looked at the menu posted through the Menu database in the sticky section and it just shows one dessert available. It isn't the cookie boat either. I'm wondering if the cookie boat is still available.
Do not trust the online menus. I checked with three sites that I use for menus and all three were wrong about one restaurant. The cookie boat was there last time I ate there.

cookie boat was just as good as usual earlier this year. I can't imagine them taking it off the menu, almost everyone I've seen in there has 1 of them. lol Seriously, they are sooo good!!! No pics, sorry, we just jump right in. :)

The online menus skip the cookie boat, creme bruelle and at least one other dessert for some reason.

Just remember, if you are going to make PS for dessert, don't tell the CM! I've tried twice to make dessert PS, and was told they don't do that. The next time I just made late reservations and when we got there we ordered dessert only.

Have fun!

Can you tell me how much this is? Also is the sail and the chest for show or to eat? I am thinking that would be a wonderful dessert for my moms 75th!

This is the creme brulee - for those who don't know, it consists of a large vanilla creme brulee, then a small chocolate creme brulee and another small passion fruit creme brulee.

It was really nice - I thoroughly enjoyed it :goodvibes

edit - sorry about the size but my mobileme image gallery won't let me resize it before posting it here and I don't feel like resizing and re-uploading.

web.jpg

They say the sail is edible but it's really hard so I don't recommend trying to actually eat it. IIRC the dessert was 7 or 8 dollars.....

Sorry the quality is kind of bad, I took this in a low light setting so I wouldn't have to use my flash......It was yummy!

DSCN7062.jpg

While the decorations are made of food stuff they aren't exactly edible. They are made of sugar paste so are very hard and flavorless. But look sooooooo cool!

For a more complete BB menu visit here. Also the chest and sail are cute but like fairycat said...not truly edible. You can eat them but they are extremely hard and tasteless. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter