BLT Waitlist Success

VLee

DIS Veteran
Received email today telling me that my waitlist for BLT Standard Studio came through for Nov 17 and 18. We already had 19-24 booked and wanted to arrive earlier to make the Christmas Party on the 18th.
We are glad to be closer to MK for that night!

Congratulations! Glad to hear it! Still waiting for my 2bdrm to come through for Nov 18-27. Have a 1 bdrm, but a week after we booked it, we decided we wanted more room. And this was at the 11 month window!

Received email today telling me that my waitlist for BLT Standard Studio came through for Nov 17 and 18. We already had 19-24 booked and wanted to arrive earlier to make the Christmas Party on the 18th.
We are glad to be closer to MK for that night!

WOW.... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Reading your post got me a little frustrated about having to waitlist BLT in January... so i got out my calculator and started running numbers on other resorts... with information in hand, i dialed up MS to (cross my fingers) get BLT on the back end or BCV on my front end. So the conversation starts out...

MS: "Yes... Mr X, I see you have a wait list at BLT for OCTOBER 24-27"
ME: "WHAT? HUH? ahh, as you can SEE, my reservation is for Jan 24-31, so why would i have a waitlist for OCTOBER?"
MS: "You're right, that doesn't make any sense. Let me see. Ok... Lake View at BLT is available all 3 nights... and the fourth night too if you want that as well."
ME: "HELL YEAH!" (didn't really say that but wanted to)

LOVE IT! :cool1:

Now i have to change my sig to show BLT/BWV!

Our waitlist came through for Sept 30. So now we have BLT LV for 9/30 to 10/9. Do we have to check out and then check in again...sorry newbie here.

WOW.... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Reading your post got me a little frustrated about having to waitlist BLT in January... so i got out my calculator and started running numbers on other resorts... with information in hand, i dialed up MS to (cross my fingers) get BLT on the back end or BCV on my front end. So the conversation starts out...

MS: "Yes... Mr X, I see you have a wait list at BLT for OCTOBER 24-27"
ME: "WHAT? HUH? ahh, as you can SEE, my reservation is for Jan 24-31, so why would i have a waitlist for OCTOBER?"
MS: "You're right, that doesn't make any sense. Let me see. Ok... Lake View at BLT is available all 3 nights... and the fourth night too if you want that as well."
ME: "HELL YEAH!" (didn't really say that but wanted to)

LOVE IT! :cool1:

Now i have to change my sig to show BLT/BWV!
That is great news for you too! I had made several calls and just knew that a standard would not open that close to Thanksgiving, but it did when I least expected it. I know a studio is kind of small, but we had made it back in December and it was too late to switch to anything bigger, but with 3 little ones and myself, we can make do. I did not want to move this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter