• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT view question/room request

wdwnut

DIS Veteran
We were able to get a lakeview GV for this May.

What would be the best to request- north tower for a possible slim view of the MK or south tower for a view of the water pageant? My DDIL is thinking of the possibility of watching the EWP from the room. I think the grandkids might want to watch the monorail or look at the MK.

Opinions/ suggestions? Thanks!

We got south side when we were there.....and could definitely see EWP from our room. DD4 loved it.

There are many chances of seeing the MK from BLT - you've got the Top of the World Lounge and the Sky Bridge that connects BLT and CR. Which by the way is an AWESOME location to watch WISHES.

Our first night there, we checked into BLT at CR, then started walking across the skybridge right as Wishes was about to start. We just stood there and watched it with a group of other loiterers. It was just awesome.

We have twice stayed at BLT lake view: the first was a view of the marina and monorail. We could see fireworks in the distance (Epcot I guess), and we had a good view of EWP.

The last time we had a partial MK view / Wishes view. While it was nice to see (partial view) Wishes from the room, honestly I preferred the other view (marina, monorail, etc.). I know lots of people hope for this view when booking a LV room, and it was nice, but to me the marina / monorail view was even more magical! You can always see Wishes from the lounge or bridge to CR.

Either way, the LV rooms are awesome! :thumbsup2

Any advice on how to request a 'partial MK view room'. North tower, Even number room? ANy other thoughts?

Any advice on how to request a 'partial MK view room'. North tower, Even number room? ANy other thoughts?

Even #'s room, northern end. That will give you the best chance of getting partial MK view with a LV room. We have stayed in that area twice and it was really nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter