BLT studio size

DISfanboy

Mouseketeer
I know that BLT has the smallest studios other than the value studios at AKV. For our trip next year it will be just my wife and I. After looking at the room layout I'm a little concerned. Will we be comfortable in a studio at BLT?

There were 3 of us (adults) and we found it plenty big enough. There is a lot of storage space so that you can put everything away.

Caron

It is about 340 sq ft, compared to about 360 at other WDW DVC resorts except OKW which is about 380. For two it is OK since the second bed can remain as a couch allowing the extra space.

For two people, you will find it very comfortable. Lots of room to store things, also has a nice work space if you need it. Relaxing space is fine as well. We had a standard view that had a bonus partial MK view and partial lake view on the north side of the building. Loved it. It was interesting for us since we actually got to stay in one of the units we are deeded to. That doesn't happen very often.:)

DH and I had one with our 8 year old DGS. It was great! We ate breakfasts in it without falling over ourselves and a lunch too.

We had four adults in one - DH, me, and two young adult DDs for five days. We were fine - no issues at all.

With 2 adults and 2 teens we felt it was tight quarters. We were tripping over one another.

For 2 folks, you should be fine. :)

We've stayed in it with two, three, and four. With two of us, it was no problem. With 3, it wasn't that big of a deal but with 4, it was a little tight.

I think you will have no issues at all!

Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter