BLT standard view request

My only request is not first floor. We prefer to at least be on the 2nd floor. Sometimes, we have also put in even numbered room as I prefer the outside view vs. the inside view.

I agree with Sandi. Our only request is "not ground floor". So far we have been on the 5th floor once and the 3rd floor twice. I'm happy.

even number room - so you are not in the middle - don't like looking into other rooms.

high as possible - standard view is only 1-5 floors - so that is pretty safe.

Even numbered rooms face the lake or MK. Odd numbered rooms face the inside of the courtyard of the pool area. My preference is even numbered rooms

We just don't like people walking by and being able to look in our room.
Oh it's right on the ground floor, I see. I once had a first floor room at boardwalk inn right on the main covered walkway to the bus. Every person in the entire resort walked by our room twice a day or more. We were woken up super early and super late. People are so freakin loud. And I was paying Inn rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter