I booked a 1-br standard view at Bay Lake Towers from Friday April 26 through Monday April 29, 2013. I waitlisted the prior Thursday 4/25. It will likely come through, but now I'm rethinking. We're moving to Beach Club from Mon-Fri after, for 7 total nights; 8 nights if the waitlist comes through. The flights are not as good going out of Friday, but I'm thinking that my room choice would be much better checking in on Friday vs Thursday. For BLT standard, I'd like something close to the monorail path but also facing the pool (is that possible?) Any thoughts? Would you cancel the waitlist and just stick with the 7 nt trip?