BLT room request with 9-month-old baby

chica622

Mouseketeer
We have a lake-view studio booked for 6 nights in December. Is there a floor or location that would make life easier with the little one?

Also, we will not arrive until after 9 pm on our check-in date. Is it better for me to do the online check in with my requests in there or should I call ahead with my requests but do the check-in once we arrive? I would really like to have a high chair, I know they are available upon request.

Thanks!

We have a lake-view studio booked for 6 nights in December. Is there a floor or location that would make life easier with the little one?

Also, we will not arrive until after 9 pm on our check-in date. Is it better for me to do the online check in with my requests in there or should I call ahead with my requests but do the check-in once we arrive? I would really like to have a high chair, I know they are available upon request.

Thanks!

I would request for one on the same floor as the bridge. It'll make it easier to go to the monorail. You won't need to go up and down the elevator with a stroller. :thumbsup2

Thanks!

Unfortunately, while room requests are accepted, they are not always fulfilled. Much of it has to do with what is available at the time you check in.

The three different DVC resorts we have stayed in--including BLT, all have had high chairs in a closet.

Because of the elevator, I don't know that floor makes a difference, but that is up to you.

I prefer online check-in because we had a REALLY late check in once at BWV and I basically said our name as we turned the corner, the CM picked up our packet and I grabbed it. My DH, with our half asleep 3 year old, never slowed down.

However, if check in goes back to CR, it doesn't really matter because someone could stay in the car (if you're doing that). Don't overthink that part. Do you want to do.

I wouldn't think a certain floor would matter at BLT - everyone has to use the elevators. The halls are easy to navigate, so using a stroller should be a breeze at BLT.

cseca said:
I would request for one on the same floor as the bridge. It'll make it easier to go to the monorail. You won't need to go up and down the elevator with a stroller. :thumbsup2

We stars at BLT shortly after it opened - it's a great resort. I believe that the bridge is on the 5th floor of BLT (4th floor at Contemporary).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter