BLT purchase (who's buying and selling?)

How many point are you buying at BLT? Who is selling

• bought 0-50

• bought 50-100

• bought 100-200

• bought 200-300

• bought 300 +

• selling points at BCV

• selling points at BWV

• selling points at OKW

• selling points at SSR

• selling points at VWL

• selling points at HHI

• selling points at Vero

Results are only viewable after voting.
I bought 510 points got my name on the fountain 3 times:banana:

Gonna get a Grand Villa for Christams!:dance3:

Keeping my BCV points.

Most important thing about Real Estate Location Location & Location:cool1:

You left off a couple of options. I'm not buying any points at BLT and I won't be selling any at this time.

Here's another! My problem is ... it's still the same ultimate destination - just a different place to stay. We need more destination variety, not just additional places to stay at Disney World!

Not buying or selling....... but I do hope to stay at in the future. I can understand why some people are really excited by it. I had a great stay in the "wing" eons ago. Maybe add on later, mk, monorail resorts at your fingertips just too tempting.

I just bought 160 at BLT. Wanted 150 but my guide conned me into the other 10 so we can have our name on the fountain - I am NOT holding my breathe!

We did just put our BCV points for sale which killed my husband but since we tend to travel on *off* times for DVC I think if we want to stay there we will try at the 7 month mark.

Now we own at HHI, AKV and BLT and sort of BCV. It is a small contract and not stripped so I doubt TSS will have an issue selling it.

Having recieved absolutely nothing from DVC.....not a call, not a brochure, nothing.....we found out about BLT. All I can say is WOW! I really wish we had known in advance or been able to plan for it. The finances are just a mess right now and we cannot do it, but as soon as things settle down a bit we will be looking to add on at BLT. Simply amazing.....the views, the location, and we happen to love the modern decor theme.

I'd never sell SSR though, that's where we started years ago and we love it there.

You get your name on more than once... explain please... is it once per contract of 160+ pts?? :confused3

I have 3 seperate contracts of 170 pts.

Who knows what will be?:confused:

They put them in the wrong use year, I was told to wait untill I get the paper work & then correct it with (what did they call it?) customer service or satisfaction? Anyway fix it before I sign ze Papers!:lmao:

Alls I know is that they charged my credit card!:laughing:

I have 3 seperate contracts of 170 pts.

Who knows what will be?:confused:

They put them in the wrong use year, I was told to wait untill I get the paper work & then correct it with (what did they call it?) customer service or satisfaction? Anyway fix it before I sign ze Papers!:lmao:

Alls I know is that they charged my credit card!:laughing:

Yup... that's how I was sure we were officially buyers... in no time that CC is charged!! I just assumed one founder tile per buyer over 160pts - I never thought of it as a per contract thing, and now you've made me curious!

In any case, we're just so excited... our next Disney trip was already planned to start on 9/1/09, and now we would get to be at the grand opening of BLT!! So excited!!! :banana: I'm such a kid when it comes to Disney... for everything else, my husband is the designated adult-acting-like-a-kid. Division of labor, I guess! :rotfl:

0 for us. It's BWV and AKV all the way for us! Although sometime in the future we'd like to stay here once.

We put our order in last week and it should be entered in the next couple of days....so maybe we'll get our paperwork next week? We bought 276 points at BLT - new members. :cool1: :cool1:

We went to WDW this summer and bought into AKV for 240 points, but then canceled because of a lot of uncertainty with when my husband was going to start his new job. I was so disappointed, but it seems to have worked out perfectly as we're MUCH more excited about BLT!!

Disney must have hit the mark based on the sampling of this survey. Seems like most people are buying or adding on without selling.

As for me, I am content with BCV and AKV.

We visited the DVC center at SSR yesterday; although we don't remember the exact price quoted for maintenance fees for BLT, it was in the range of $3.65 - $3.75 per point.

Even with the $5 a point discount, it is still more than TWICE what I paid for my first contract. Have they indicated what the dues are going to be??

We visited the DVC center at SSR yesterday; although we don't remember the exact price quoted for maintenance fees for BLT, it was in the range of $3.65 - $3.75 per point.

BLT dues will be $3.6709 in 2009.

We love the location (as you can see from our past trips)!! Have been waiting since last trip when we saw the north wing was taken down and parking lot attendant told us a DVC was going up! Couldn't wait to buy in and finally have a home!! CC is charged and we are awaiting the paperwork for 160 points.:cheer2:

We bought 105 pts in BLT! We were told the MF's are around $3.50- can't remember the exact amount, but I think someone else posted it. They are really cheap since there is no property to maintain- comparatively speaking, since it is a high rise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter