BLT preview -- still giving DVC fast passes?

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
Are they giving the DVC fast passes out at the end of all the BLT previews? That's a huge plus if so.

Do you have to buy? I don't want to buy any pts. now but would really like the FP. Two days after is my DS's birthday so they'd really come in handy (he's getting the gift card for his birthday since we already have tickets).

We got FP's when we signed up and I was looking for details on how they worked. Has anyone used them yet? Are they like birthday FP's that it is a only a couple of rides and they are punched when you go or is it unlimited on the attractions that offer FP(like the old dream FP's). Thanks for the info.

We got FP's when we signed up and I was looking for details on how they worked. Has anyone used them yet? Are they like birthday FP's that it is a only a couple of rides and they are punched when you go or is it unlimited on the attractions that offer FP(like the old dream FP's). Thanks for the info.

Everyone in your party gets one. They're good for 3 rides, as long as the FP machine is still giving out tickets. They're "instantaneous" -- the window on the the FP will be the current time through an hour. We used ours at two different parks on July 4th. :thumbsup2

We got these last week and they are good even when the fast pass machines are done for the day! We were is DHS and of course in the afternoon Toy Story Mania was out of fast passes. They have ONE machine with a sign above it that says it is for people who have the Birthday fastpass card. I asked the CM if the DVC fast pass would work and he said yes! We got our fast pass for that exact time and on we went! We also did this with Soaring! Each time the CM did it for us.
No one told us of the fast passes. We overheard someone talking about them and asked for them as we were getting ready to leave the new building. If we did not ask for them we would not of gotten them.

So, I'm a DVC member and as long as I take the tour of BLT we get 3 fastpasses for each member of our party to use any day? Cool. Do I have to find "my" guide, or will any guide do? (I really wanted to see BLT anyway!)

So, I'm a DVC member and as long as I take the tour of BLT we get 3 fastpasses for each member of our party to use any day? Cool. Do I have to find "my" guide, or will any guide do? (I really wanted to see BLT anyway!)

You need to sign up for the vacation as you wish seminar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter