BLT Points for Rent @ 11pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornnut

Mouseketeer
We have points for rent at Bay Lake Tower Resort or any other available DVC resort of choosing. These points would be great for a getaway to Hilton Head or Vero Beach also.

Please reply here or send a private message if interested.

Thank you very much.

Hi! I am trying to plan a visit to Disney for December and need a villa. I was referred to DVC and renting points....I'm not sure of the process, but would LOVE to rent your points if they are enough. I need approx 162 pts. We need the1 bedroom villa and would be there over a weekend. You can reach me at 919-696-2405 . Thanks in advance! Pam M

Can you reserve for June 2013 yet? I am needing points for then, between 258 and 282 depending on availability.

Hi I am looking for points for a studio stay for 2 adults for checking in December 8th and checking out December 14th. My fiancé and I will be celebrating our honeymoon and I would love to surprise him with a stay at Bay Lake Towers but he also likes the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Please let me know if either one of these are available.

We are planning a trip to WDW from Oct. 12-16, 2012. We want to stay at BLT because of proximity to monorail. Our party: 4 adults (35, 39, 65, 67) and 4 kids (infant, 2, 3, 5). Thank you for all the work. The 3 oldest children and parents went last year and can't wait to take the new baby and grandparents this year! Have a great evening! Elizabeth

I am looking for a total of 258 points for 3 seperate families to stay at Animal Kingdom in a studio Dec 27th-Jan 1. Please let me know if you have the points available and any information on deposits/payments you require. I am new at this so any input would be great!

Thanks!!

Hi! I am trying to plan a visit to Disney for December and need a villa. I was referred to DVC and renting points....I'm not sure of the process, but would LOVE to rent your points if they are enough. I need approx 162 pts. We need the1 bedroom villa and would be there over a weekend. You can reach me at 919-696-2405 . Thanks in advance! Pam M

PM sent!

Hi I am looking for points for a studio stay for 2 adults for checking in December 8th and checking out December 14th. My fiancé and I will be celebrating our honeymoon and I would love to surprise him with a stay at Bay Lake Towers but he also likes the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Please let me know if either one of these are available.

PM sent!

Need a 1bedroom for 2 adults, 2 children, 16 & 17, Oct. 21 through Oct 27. Know that SSR is the only resort with 1 bedroom available. Thank you Teresa:wizard:

I'm looking for

10/21-10/27/2012

OR

10/28-11/3/2012

Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom.

Resort preference is:

AKV
BLT
VWL

(Or any other with availability during that time frame)

Thanks!

VP

Hello,

Family of 2 adults 2 kids would like to have 96 points for week at AKL or any other villa
dates are 11/26 - 12/2.... any villa that would fit into this point range will be excellent.

Thank you in advance...

We are planning a trip to WDW from Oct. 12-16, 2012. We want to stay at BLT because of proximity to monorail. Our party: 4 adults (35, 39, 65, 67) and 4 kids (infant, 2, 3, 5). Thank you for all the work. The 3 oldest children and parents went last year and can't wait to take the new baby and grandparents this year! Have a great evening! Elizabeth

PM sent!

Hello,

Family of 2 adults 2 kids would like to have 96 points for week at AKL or any other villa
dates are 11/26 - 12/2.... any villa that would fit into this point range will be excellent.

Thank you in advance...

PM sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter