BLT or GF my childrens first stay in WDW

Truly I don't think you can go wrong with either resort, so my vote is for a Villa...either way.

As a kid I loved everything "contemporary" and dreamed of staying at the CR. Then the GF opened not too long before my wedding and I immediately booked a suite for my fairy tail honeymoon. Being young and dumb I couldn't afford to keep that reservation...so I switched to the CR. Since that was 1991, the rooms are completely different, and I eventually divorced, the experience is irrelevant. But both resorts tug at my heart.

After seeing both studios and 2 br villas I have to say the "spoiled-factor" goes to the 1 and 2 br units (we'll ignore the grand-villas for this discussion).

BLT for sure. We have stayed at GF CL and it is great but love the walk to MK, view of theme park and other resorts, and lots of space at BLT.

Agreed BLT all the way for a short visit with the ability to walk back PLUS having the Park view at night with Fireworks (if you decide to go back to room) is great.

Having the living area is also a plus.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter