BLT Magic kingdom View???

DisneyTravelers2008

Sally & Clay (Disney Travelers 2008)
Has anyone stayed at in a room at BLT with a Magic Kingdom/Fireworks view? How were the fireworks from there? Or, did you use the roof top viewing area? What was that like? Do you have to get reservations? If so, are they hard to get?

I've stayed in a room that was a bay lake view but you could see the magic kingdom from the room. The fireworks are a good view from any of the magic kingdom rooms though. the top of the world lounge upstairs on the 16th floor is for DVC members staying at BLT only, and no reservations. first come first serve only.

If you have a BLT MK view, you will probably almost feel like you are on top of the fireworks.

We stayed at the BLT with an MK View last August. The fireworks were really great. You will have a wonderful view!! Loved staying there.

i stayed in a lakeview room on pts as a DVC owner.

my lakeview room was on the MK side so i could see the castle from my balcony on the 8th floor. i could barely hear the music from my room but the fireworks were amazing. (some lakeview rooms obviously will not have a view of the castle, though.)

i did make a couple of trips up to the rooftop lounge. it was easy - show your room card (with *DVC member* on it) and the staff would take you to the elevator to unlock the top floor. it wasn't very crowded as it was (and still is) restricted to DVC members and their guests staying at BLT on points.

If you have a BLT MK view, you will probably almost feel like you are on top of the fireworks.

From the TotW Lounge you really *are* looking down on some of the fireworks!

Still, it's an awesome view of the MK from there.

Oh, and from up there, they do *not* turn off the lights at the bottom of the wall and with the stanchions in place, you're back a few feet from the wall. I ended up trying to hold my hand at just the right spot in front of me to block the light. Makes a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter