• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT Lake View, 2 bedroom lockoff

Geomom

DIS Veteran
We have a BLT Lake view 2 bedroom lockoff booked for February. I have a question for anyone who has stayed in one of these. Do they all have the 2 chairs by the kitchen island, or only some, depending on if the room is on the inner or outer C? With 8 people staying there and having breakfast in the room most days, we'd like those 2 chairs! If they're only in the outer C, I'll make sure to put in a request for an even numbered room.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Only the even numbered villas have the bar stools. Just an FYI, but we have stayed at BLT in 2 bedroom villas about 7 times so far. I always requested an even numbered villa, and have received it exactly twice. Be prepared to have an odd number villa :) There are more lake view villas with odd numbers than even numbers.

:wave:Thanks! That's what I was afraid of. I'll put in an even number request to at least give me a possibility of getting it! Yeah, I understand a request is exactly that.

In the 2BR villas at BLT the odd numbered villas have a walk-in laundry room. And the even number have the kitchen island with stools. Since the OP is in a lock off the studio portion will also have a table with two chairs that could be used for dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter